Freedemonia in East bay!

Actually, yeah, we are attending this one (and will stay for most of the meet); I’ll be bringing 2 TE sticks for the 360, which is open to public use…

Assuming I can fit 2 sticks into my bag (big one is currently out of commission due to the wheels being lame and breaking down on me)…

In any event, looking forward to meeting you folks; good stuff.

Good games all! Next time lets get some more life on the Mahvel station, I love that game so very much. <3

Good games to everyone! Some really epic matches throughout the day!

This venue’s really awesome and I can’t wait to see it grow. Can’t go wrong with sparring against chill people, and free pizzah!

I have enjoyed the awesome battles today. I am glad everyone had fun! For next time, I will work to get you all free drinks. Keep a look out for the next SFSU dojo session!

My goal: I will train hard for mvc2 and work on my Bison. So matches will be more METAL!!!

Also.I am going to try to get the “ok” to stream/record matches. Does anyone have experience streaming/recording so when I do get the “ok,” we can start smoothly into the recording process? Just wondering if there are recording wizards in SF.

Good games all around, guys. The people there were chill and I had a great time playing some close matches. I plan to keep regular attendance as it grows. Thanks for hosting, Worf.

I performed so terribly yesterday. Oh well, good games, everyone!

Thanks for Hosting V, awesome gathering.Thanks for signing the card everyone, I am extremely grateful to all. I will continue working on my Gen and Chun-Li as well as Hakkan to give you guys more entertaining matches.

Back when Keystone 3 was running we were recording the matches with a camcorder that just hooked up to the computer via USB for instant digital video to later be uploaded. You may want to contact Onikage over that if you can get a hold of him, of course Haunts knows all his stuff on that behalf too so it wouldn’t hurt to ask him either.

Awesome gathering yet again! I brought my friends this time around and they told me they had a blast, especially Jnoob, the cammy player. ahaha. We’ll definitely be going again. Thanks V, for hosting the event… and uh, the pizza was awesome too…

-mike

I like the pizza.

Also, WE MUST DO SALTY RUNBACK: CAMMY V. DUDLEY.

For the record, Sergio cheated because he’s been clearly practicing Sakura :V

(but yes, team Makoto and Hakkan will not give in! TEAM KARATE OIL)

Thanks a lot for going through the effort and putting all this stuff together; we really appreciate all your hard work.

That said, Team Eudomonia will likely be at every meet, so expect the Berkeley crew to regular.

TALKING ABOUT THAT:

Given that this is a bi-weekly meet, I guess I’ll plug in the Berkeley meets, which are held in-between the SFSU sessions over in Berkeley (near the Downtown Berkeley Bart!):

http://shoryuken.com/f23/berkeley-eudemonia-thread-saturday-11-6-10-meet-sf-state-university-238755/

So, what this one is that it’s a bi-weekly meet over at an internet Cafe in Berkeley; all pertinent info for the event is in the thread, but everyone is welcome to come…

That said, yeah, there is a fee (which is broken down in the thread), but it doesn’t seem too bad if everyone chips in (and avoids the expensive snacks offered by the shop).

ANYWAY, guess that’s all for now.

(oh, and I forgot to mention: I apparently didn’t sign out… sorry about that)

ALSO, I want the Miku and K-on! sticks; WTF.

Hey~ Your Dudley came back from what should have been Cammy’s Perfect round! I missed a critical anti-air FTW and then my backdash mashing got blownup…and then I died… on a giant projector…with almost everyone watching. I’ll never live that down, and now Cammy has to wear the white/salty leotard forever FML.

I don’t train with Sakura but I do use her a lot against coworkers (my Cammy is soft-banned during lunchtime casuals) since I get the best reactions when I do her resets. She has a lot of overlap with Ken, a character I have been practicing. Alot of similar links, main difference being Ken does loads more damage and can actually get in on the ground, while Sakura is all about stun and teh resets. Otherwise, I just x-copy shytzoo :lol:

Good stuff again everyone!

Jnoob has a solid Cammy! He did some pretty neat tricks against Ramon’s beastly 'Sim that didn’t cross my mind ever. Had GGs with him especially. :tup:

man that’s still more practice then I had with Hakkan or Dominic with Makoto lol

Thank you Chrisis, ill try and contact them. And DKL, I am going to Eudumonia this Saturday, expect me there. As for the SFSU session, it might be moved next door from the crossroads for one Saturday. It will then be moved back, I think they are cleaning it or something. I will post as soon as i get info.

http://shoryuken.com/f23/haikuwar-presents-ssf4-tvc-bomberma-tourney-code-brew-nov-14th-please-sticky-253210/

A quick heads up guys:

A lot of people might be trying to make it out to NorCal Regionals and I’m not certain what’s gonna happen next week; we should coordinate stuff in the various threads (SF, EU, etc.).

I would be interested in playing hd remix or st but don’t have a california drivers license yet. Anybody plays hdr? Is my maine license good to go?

finally a place to play closer to home!! and my EU crew are commin down too? aw…yeah!

will there be any TvC games goin’ down? I’m not really good at it but i would like to try and get my game up on that…

We need to get some discussion going with V first, however; apparently, a lot of the EU crew is going to NCR and I’m not sure what’s happening at SFSU this week.

I actually have a proposal that one of the projectors be set to the stream of NorCal Regionals if V does in fact decide to hold a meeting this Saturday. I myself would like to get in a large amount of rounds since we only meet the 1st and 3rd of every Saturday. Yet at the same time I don’t wanna miss any of the action going down in NorCal Regionals.