Franks low tier pals!

if you dont want to run the trench coats or the wolv there are a couple of low tier doods that have really great synergy with him

Arthur: He has some very extensive simple combos and if tac’d into air launcher with frank into photo diediedie then on the bat hit into kings armor then hardtag into photo level 3-4 depending on the aurthor combo :smiley:

Nemesis T-type: for one thing to start off they have a THC that allows frank to hit level 3. also if you want to build more than 3 you can do the basic bnb, hard knock down Rocketslame assist (aka ground bounce, but you need to camrea at the right time to make it connect) then you can slide and do another set of bnb into ethier THC for level 4 or camrea again for level 3.

Deadpool: with the katana rama and THC combo you can get to level 3-4 if you treat him like the way i described nemesis.

working on other doods but these three are hella good for a change if your getting bored of dante tronn :<

I wouldn’t really consider Deadpool low tier.

Any tech on Viper/Frank? I can’t seem to find anything in the threads, still looking though.