For the Glory of Helghan - Radec Thread

Radec combo vid [media=youtube]qNYjp4k3yu4[/media]

Found a new throw combo awhile back, I’m calling this the Reggie Rob cuz no one does it or even knew about it: throw up no walls in front of you> j1,1 > jump f1>[land jump asap and hold jump] f2 =85 ap; afterwards if your opp normal techs or downward techs u can get another full jump f2. Another bit of Radec tech, short jump d1.[land], d1 it puts 2 grenades really close to each other and cancels out the need to do guard rolls which can be thrown. K that is the last bit of Radec tech i’ll post for awhile cuz it seems i’m the only one sharing -_-

I’m shocked no one posted this…-_- [media=youtube]Xwv98pzZdKA[/media]

I finally got this game and just found this thread. In my first couple of games with him, I can say that he needs better Close-Quarters combos to get the enemy away, or that build meter better without a wall.

His 1,1 string is 100% ass. It’s really only useful when you have the Drones assist item (I forgot the name). They could’ve made that string combo into his Neutral 3 or Down+3 for some better meter-gain.

His meter gain (compared to most others when I played) is terrible, especially with his specials only gaining 5-20 AP max (except The Sniper Shot). Meanwhile, a character such as Drake gets 40 AP from a Magnum shot (not to mention his easy ass combos for 70+ AP)

I guess that’s the compensation for having such good supers.

I’ll have to play this game a bit more to find out what works and stuff.

I´ve discovered a few combos with Radec thar are worth a watch. I´ve never seen no one using them, they´re sometimes situational, but can be usefull.
[media=youtube]yAweP59manQ[/media]
[media=youtube]UOrpgUPt18I[/media]
[media=youtube]DVu2FBxCUGA[/media]
[media=youtube]7uWo2TZk5V4[/media]

@Vegapatch

I stopped playing awhile ago but it is always nice to see new combos.