For all you Hulk fans

this is my usb cover that i paited myself lol

i know i dont have anything special but i got this done by a friend so i put it on,

All Sanwa Parts. Art done by Deathzerozx.

Hulk smash. This is nice.

What kind of paint did you use for the sides?

Quite possibly the strongest there is.

Hulk win!

I like the far right purple buttons as a nod to the pants. Nice work. I’d even go so far as to say…smashing… (ducks)

Outstanding job … very nice fightstick my man very nice indeed.

thank you guys very much. the paint was just a lime green Duplicolor. yea a lot of people didnt understand why i did the violet buttons but as you said, its like his old school pants

That’s amazing… how much would it cost to get the buttons and the graphic and the top, etc? I’d really like to do something about my arcade stick…

Anyone in the Bucks County, PA area do this kind of stuff?

well i bought the brawl stick for $60 then i spent like $50 on all the parts. i know i could of gotten a TE stick but i like how the SE or Brawl its smaller plus i made it like i wanted. i use Wol/Hulk/aku on MvC3. i would help youbut im in Fl

Fucking Awesome.

You should make a Wolverine/Wesker/Akuma theme stick.

Make it so none of the buttons work.

They’ll still win.

Aerial Screw, you made me think right now…

Why would you need a Hulk stick with more than 3 buttons? You only need M, H and S.

Lol

5 buttons actually.
assist 1 & 2.
btw, nice stick dude, im going to make a full custom one a day (i have the buttons and the concept, i still need money) meanwhile im a joystick brawler yeah!!

Are you telling me I need buttons with NO ARMOR? THAT DON’T SEND PEOPLE FLYING?

HULK IS ANGRY! GAMMA TSUNAMI! HULK IS STRONGEST THERE IS.

I MUST HAVE IT!!! OR DIZZY WILL GET ANGRY!!! YOU WON’T LIKE IT WHEN DIZZY ANGRY!!!

Great stick but this has made me realize how much I want a transparent stick.

S has no super armor…just sayin.:sweat:

IT SEND PUNY MAN FLYING, HULK WRITE GOOD! READ AGAIN.