Following up a Gravimetric Blaster

Soooo I had no idea where to talk about this since we don’t have a general Nova topic and I have no video footage of this (yet) not to mention that this might potentially be a fairly big deal so it may need its own topic for early labbing before we can see where it takes us. So, I hope I’m literally not an year old on this, but I only just yesterday that after a Light Cent. Rush cancelled into Gravimetric Blaster, you can follow up with stuff. Most people by now should know that you can do a snapback after it, that much I knew at least (Infrit even did it against champ during evo), but I accidentally found out that you can actually follow up with select normals. St.L and cr.L seem pretty much universal but after a couple of attempts I was actually able to land a st.M on Zero (and no one else). Worse comes to worse we get fly cancel air grab attempts after a finished combo, which is pretty sweet. What does everyone else know about this?

You can follow up with a whole combo if you catch them with a raw Gravimetric blaster in the corner. If it’s not raw I’m not sure if the hit stun lets you confirm anything but a St.L. I’m sure you can confirm differently if you had x-factor lvl 2 or 3, but I’m not 100% on it. I remember I labbed it a while ago.

Yeah i discovered this by accident one day a few months ago messing around mashing L after a GMB for shits and giggles but I didn’t bother doing anything else with it

I wonder how people get the GMB loops in a TAC. I always drop it on the second beam.

Thank you thread, I had no idea and used this knowledge to kill a character earlier today.