Florida Breakdown Tournament VI - Hollywood, FL - 12.27.08

5450 South State Road 7
Suite 11
Hollywood, FL 33024
(954) 632-3679

For directions, I recommend going to www.randmcnally.com .
For tournament rules, please go to http://www.willvolution.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=56 .

Florida Breakdown Tournament VI
Saturday, December 27, 2008

Entrance Fee-$5.00
Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution 2 Tournament-$5.00
Naruto Shippuuden: Gekitou Ninja Taisen! EX3 Tournament-$5.00
Soulcalibur IV (PS3) Tournament-$5.00
Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core (PS2) Tournament-$5.00

Prizes for each Tournament:
1st-70% of the pot
2nd-20% of the pot
3rd-10% of the pot

Tournament Schedule:
1:00PM - Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution 2 Tournament
3:00PM - Naruto Shippuuden: Gekitou Ninja Taisen! EX3 Tournament
5:00PM - Soulcalibur IV (PS3) Tournament
7:00PM - Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core (PS2) Tournament

This is a BYOC (Bring Your Own Controller) event. Willvolution.com or ZeroPing are not responsible for lost or stolen items.

You know the drill! Post if you’re coming and what game(s) you’re participating!

Will dont do it, why not add atleast one playable game some thing like STHD, 3s, CvS2 but more then anything STHD since its the newest game out STHDSTHDSTHD

are you volunteerting to run that tournament for will.

As long as Orlando is comming down for it ill see if we can also run STHD and CvS2

Orlando will not be in the building.

I remember about 2 years ago I finally took your request in hosting a ST tournament at one of my events and you didn’t show up. :stuck_out_tongue:

After FBT6 I’m planning to host a 2D and 3D event starting with 3D next month. If I host a 2D event, which games would you guys like to see?

Also, post if you’re coming!

I’ll be in FL for Christmas Will so I’m gonna try to make it, should be fun to see everyone again.

All you FL heads need to come out to this so I can remember how good it feels to take your money.

Add 3s or something if you can.

I dont remember a ST tourny by you, you know i would of gone. You can do CvS2 and 3s and TvC ofcourse STHD

I had a 2D lineup and added ST by your request. You didn’t show for an unknown reason but others came to face you. Oh well. It’s 2 years ago. Thanks for the suggestion!

Here’s the list of who’s coming so far (Both maybes and definites)…

Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution 2
The WiLL
Raikage
El Suave
underscore

Naruto Shippuuden: Gekitou Ninja Taisen! EX3
The WiLL
Darkside
DragonRyu
Raikage
Disastorm
underscore
Doom Dragon 103 and friends
Risk

Soulcalibur IV
The WiLL
Darkside
DragonRyu
Doom Dragon 103 and friends
Risk

Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core
The WiLL
Darkside
DragonRyu
projekt84
FlashMetroid
Dreadz18
Risk
Troyboy

One more week!

It was February 2007, and those “people” who came to face him were my friend Himmel and I. :xeye:

Sorry about that believe me i didnot know i would of shold up…

Come on dont do it put in SYHD i’ll even “RUN” it for you, and if we get 5 people that sign up for it i’ll add a additional $50 dollars to the STHD pot but, for STHD will also be $10 dollars to enter as well in order for me to add the $50 but, if people want it to be $5 then i wont add it…Come on people all we need is % people to sign up for it if “WILL” put it in

i’ll be there. all i ask is you have a TV free for other games.

I’ll play ST(HD) >.>

haha I remember this it was at The Vortex in Lake Worth, I always bugged Will to host a ST tourney and he finally did but no one showed :sad: