Flocker's Zero

What do you think of his Zero pulling a perfect in Evo? I was just amazed it was a brilliant Zero.

Mihe has/had a better zero

Yeah, but flocker was devastating the corners

mihe was definitely more fun to watch, flocker was kind of a robot

I refuse to believe that people are even serious when they still bring up Mihe. That mother fucker hasn’t even competed in like a year.

It’s probably because people saw him play before everyone knew how to block him. I doubt he would have the same success now that he did back then.

mihe is irrelevant. he never won evo

Flocker stopped J.Wong’s comeback rampage/momentum even though both halls had 99% of people cheering his name like he was god. Hell, in the 2nd hall, I was the only one cheering for Flocker even though it looked like there was gonna be a mob lynching.

Flocker just has the skills to use Zero to take Evo. It isn’t about Zero being able to scrub everyone one, he was legitimately good at opening people up and dealing with everyone’s shit. And it’s not about Zero being so good that “people finally learned how to use him” because if that’s the case, Zero would’ve been taking Evo like Infiltration took SF4 last year.

To me, it seems obvious that Flocker has long had the best Zero neutral game.

Maybe that has something to do with him having played my day 1 vanilla team and winning with it at Season’s Beatings (best game ever, lol).

it was great watching him play, I am a big Zero fan mostly due to Zero being my favorite Megaman Character. But Donu7 is right though

Flocker’s was incredible. He always got to the corner no matter what.

Mihe’s fundamentals weren’t as good as Flocker’s. If Mihe was still playing he’d just be the flashy Zero that never does as good as Flocker.

Mihe just had the most air-tight mixups of any Zero at the time and was a solid player to boot, he was the guy who made all of us who had been hyping Zero up go “LOOK! This is what we’ve been warning you about! This is why Zero is the best!”. Other Zeros have caught up to his mixups, but it’s still rare to see anyone have better setups than he did at FR last year (even Flocker’s welcome mixups at Evo were weaker, but he doesn’t have Dante and he’s a much better player overall than Mihe now).

Flocker was the guy who made me want to use the raikousen loop so much.