Flashy Frank West Combos. *click*

Some basic Combos

:hcb::2p: (Command Grab), :l::d::db::snkc:, :qcf::2p: does just short of 18,000.

:d::snka:, :snkb:, :d::snkb:, :df::snkc: (Launcher), J.:snka:, J.:snka:, J.:snkb:, J.:snkb:, :qcf::snkb: almost 12 million DMG

:d::snka:, :snkb:, :d::snkb:, :d::snkc: (slide) xx :qcf::snkb:, :qcf::2p: OR :dp::2p:

:hcb::snka:/ :snkb:/ :snkc: (Command Grab), :dp::snkb:, :d::d::snkb:

J.:snkc:, :snka:, :snkb:, :d::snkc:, :l::d::db::snkc:, :snka:, :snkb:, :df::snkc:, J.:snka:, J.:snka:, J.:snkb:, :d::snkc: xx Baroque xx :snka:, :snkb:, :d::snkc:, :qcf::snka:/ :snkb:, :qcf::2p: OR :dp::2p:

THE INFINITE

This is like Fuerte’s Run Stop Fierce in that he needs it to do well.

:snkb: :df::snkc::hcb::snka:

What your doing is canceling the animation from the launcher into the command grab which then glitches the game and keeps the opponent in hitstun while in the air. You must wait for the opponent to fall quite a bit until you loop it. If you hit their feet it seems to not do the hitstun glitch.

So let them fall until they are almost touching the ground. Then you repeat what is above.
Corner Combos with Ryu assist
:d::snka:, :d::snkb:, :d::snkc:, :qcf::snkb:, :d::snka:, :d::snkb:, :qcf::snkb:, :snkd:, :snka:, :snkb:, :qcf::snkb: xx :dp::2p: = 31.86 Billion
XX lvl1 super(Real mega buster) = 23.237 Billion

2A 2B 2C 236B 5A 5B 2B 2C 236B assist 5A 5B 3C j.A A B B 236C = 17.2 Billion

2A 2B 2C 236B 5A 5B 2B 2C 236B assist 5A 5B 236B XX lvl3 Super = 32.875 Billion

Thanks to GodOfG@mblers .Guy. BeaM and everyone in this thread along with the japanese player who found out the infinite.

B&B low A -> standing B -> low B -> down forward C (Launcher) -> J. A -> J.A -> J.B -> j.B -> QCF B almost 12 million DMG
low A -> standing B -> low B ->down C (silde) XX QCF B -> lvl 1 Mega Buster super or lvl 3 super

Command grab -> DP B -> down down B (command roll seem like a pretty sweet setup

Canceling slide to zombie summon could also lead to some fun stuff

Thats all I got for now

I posted this somewhere else.

j.c > a > b > 2C > C Cart > a > b > launch > j.a > j.a > j.b > 2C > baroque > a > b > 2C > A/B Bat > REALLLLL! MEGABLASTER!/Level3.

Real Megablaster finish does about 23bil iirc, forgot how much level 3 does.

Kinda stupid one: Dead Rising > C Cart > Real Megabuster, does just short of 18,000.
After Dead Rising, Frank ends up on the opposite side you did the grab from, not facing the opponent. For example, if you do the grab on 1p side, he will be on 2p side still facing right, so the directions for any followups have to be reversed.

Here’s a few corner combos

Ryu Assist

2A 2B 2C 236B 2A 2B 236B Assist 5A 5B 236B XX lvl3 super = 31.86 Billion

2A 2B 2C 236B 5A 5B 2B 2C 236B assist 5A 5B 3C j.A A B B 236C = 17.2 Billion
2A 2B 2C 236B 5A 5B 2B 2C 236B assist 5A 5B 236B XX lvl3 Super = 32.875 Billion

Currently testing ways to combo into corner combos & a possible loop. More to come

Is the Dead Rising the command grab?

Correct

Combo into Lvl 3 using Casshern as an assist.

2a+p>2b>2c>22b>2b>623atat, 24,496 mil dmg

Escape roll passes through opponent as Casshern sends him/her into the air, then 2b uppercut juggles airborne opponent into Zombie Charge

Alternatively, you can opt to cancel the final 2b into Launcher>Air Combo to save meter

[media=youtube]TN7oC5Dcnjc[/media]

Covers three of Franks corner combos + one mid screen

is it me or is frank himself just a one hit kill if the combos are done right, i mean if you look at the recent vids of him, its just plain retarded lols

The problem is he has almost nothing to get them started…

after trying to do those dumb japanese combos for like 2 hours, i came up with a way easier one using the same ideas. does less damage, but still pretty considerable

using frank/cashern, with the opponent in corner:

j.C -> dash 5A 5B 2B 2C 236B -> 5A 5A 5B 2B 3C -> slight pause -> j.ABB jump cancel j.2C -> cashern assist immediately upon landing, j.2C OTG, cancel to 421B -> 5A 5A 5B 2B 3C -> slight pause -> (in the corner) j.ABB jump cancel j.2C, cancel to 421A -> 3C -> jump straight up j.ABB jump cancel j.2C, cancel to 421C -> dash, then either:

1. 3C to air juggle for 37.6B (0 bars, 0% baroque)
  2. real mega buster for 38.79 (1 bar, 0% baroque)
  3. THATS HILARIOUS for 45B (costs 3 bars, 0% baroque)

the only real trick to this combo is ending up behind the opponent after the first shopping cart relaunch. since they’re so high up at that point, its pretty easy if you just wait long enough

i can do this combo pretty much 100%, whereas the japanese combo i get 0%

Good shit buktooth. A lot of us were working on frank stuff in the IRC today, and we came up with a couple of things midscreen. Apparently it is possible to loop a crossover 2c - blue cart string, but it’s really hard and nobody was able to get it more than 3 times. Guy said he got it 3 times using the delayed launcher cross-under method, while I got 2 times using the dash knees to crossup. See if you guys can get this thing off the ground.

Anyways I did come up with some fun stuff with tekka assist midscreen

2a 5b 2c > 421C > dash > assist > 236B (tekka assist catches them here) > walk back and wait until they’re almost on the ground > 421A > 5B 3C > j.a j.a j.b j.b dj.2C

I feel like I could get more, but I’m leaving now, so maybe tomorrow. This guy’s got a lot of combo potential, it’s just a pain in the ass to get at.

Better title: Flashy Frank West Combos click

If i can remeber correctly: 2a,2a,2b,5C, his charge back kick B, BBQ, 421C …
yeah i didn’t finish the whole thing, but yeah while doing 2a charge is charge back move. I didn’t know what afterward. guess you could do whatever you want after the shopping cart

If i can remeber correctly: 2a,2a,2b,5C, his charge back kick B, BBQ, 421C …
yeah i didn’t finish the whole thing, but yeah while doing 2a charge is charge back move. I didn’t know what afterward. guess you could do whatever you want after the shopping cart

Messing around with the jp combo I might have found a mid screen loop/ infinite. Here’s what I got so far 2A 5B 2B 2C Assist A Cart dash immediately after hit (5A 5B 3C slight delay in jump follow up j. B jump cancel 2C A Cart) X ??? Ill try and get it on video shit is hard as hell especially the jump b follow up on the opposite side.

Assist used: Roll

Edit: Managed to get 3 reps so far vid coming soon

combo into lvl 3: IAD C, 2A, 5B, 2B, 2C, (roundhouse kick B or C), lvl 3 super, does about 25billion iirc
start charging his roundhouse right after the after the IAD so it will come out. You have to be pretty close for the 2B to connect.
You can leave the 2B out for a much safer way to land it and to hit the smaller characters.

Man I have been trying this and it is really difficult. The only way to get the A cart to otg them again is if frank ends up landing from the j.2C with his back right up against the edge of the screen. Im not sure if this is gonna be viable tbh.

I was mucking around and got his combo for midscreen.

j.C, land 2A, 5B, 2B, 2C, Assist(Cashern), A Cart, Dash, 5A, 5B, 3C, Pause then pursue, j.B, JC j.2C, land C Cart, dash twice, 5A, 5B, 3C, j.AAB, JC j.2C, land BBQ, 5A, 5B, 2B, B Baseball Bat xx Real Megabuster or if you have them near the corner finsih with the kobun head super.

I cant remember how much damage it does, around 33ish with Real megabuster but more with kobun head super.

:snka: > :snkb: > :d::snkb: > :d::snkc: > :qcf::snkb: > :snka: > :snkb: > :d::snkb: > :snkc: > :qcf::snkc: > :snka: > :snkb: > :d::snkb: > :dp::2p: OR :qcf::2p:

Pretty nice, about 32 billion damage on the wall.