Flash Bash

Amano is silly. He can link s.B1 into c.B2 and any time he lands c.B2 he can corner carry combo for pretty good damage.

I think gameplay is fine, but The game need to make special/command move have more priority and precise input reading. I think The creators could remove some moves, so that combos and input special is more consistent and satisfying. Amanoā€™s challenge combo level 11 has a really tight link that goes 3x Combo>Dash>Overkick.

So far one of the hardest links I came across because it has to be a perfect overkick plus the input cannot be a foward or backwards jump then down motion. I feel like 11 level would be so much easier if Xanmato Fade was removed or the priority has a different inputā€¦

Itā€™s those times when links are harder than it actually is.

Whatever Iā€™ll keep grinding until I get that challenge right, but I never seen any combo in the challenge mode being this annoying.

Notation?

So far, I havenā€™t seen anything stopping her from head butting then b1, dash under, b1, dash under, b1ā€™ing over and over again.

So my best midscreen Dan McNeely combos so far are :f::f:B1, [hold B1(3 hits), walk forward] x 3, [:df:B2, :df:B1]/Air super for the EWGF, and j.B1, :df:B2, :f::f:B1, :df:B1/Air super for the Ryu j.MP launcher, and was wondering what other people found for Dan the man.

Sadly I canā€™t find much for him in the corner beyond :f::f:B1,:df:B2, :df:B1(really tight) and j.B1, :df:B1 :frowning:

Also, lol, found d3vā€™s Newgrounds review of the game. Legit.

EDIT: More combos, Inglor corner post Fusion Bomb combo/set-up: Start charging unblockable immediately after Fusion Bomb until it auto-releases, then hold forward after to dash, B2, B2, B1(1 hit), walk forward, :f:B2, B1(3 hits). You can replace :f:B2, B1(3 hits) with walk forward, B2, B2, B1(3 hits) for 1 less damage and a much easier combo.

ANOTHER: Loops. Inglor midscreen, land an unblockable, dash forward, [B2] x n, :d:B1, :f:B2, B1(3 hits). So far Iā€™ve gotten 9 B2s.

Corner is weird in this game since the pushback makes it so that alot of stuff doesnā€™t work.

EDIT: Most of the reviews on NG that complain about balance are trash. Wanting to remove Inglorā€™s super armor? Heck, he already loses to the ā€œAmea Trapā€ with it.

Gonna try this out now.
EDIT: Well Zombie Inglorā€™s moveset and stance is awfully familiarā€¦

Oh yeahā€¦

Dragon Boyā€™s uf.B1 is ambiguous as fuck. Too bad the dragon tries its best to get behind him or heā€™d be so much better. The only way Iā€™ve been able to keep it behind the opponent is to go for a cross-up and backdash like mad when I land.

Luemas can combo his super into his Ultra for about 70-80% damage. Another thing, his uf.B1 seems to have this weird homing property when it hits. Get his super to hit at close range and then do uf.B1 and heā€™ll just keep hitting his opponent in mid air for 19-20 hits.

I still keep lolling at all the reviews saying that Amea is bad, especially when her super recovers her health over time. Combine that with the Amea Trap and you begin to wonder if this bitch canā€™t be any more broke (in a good way). Not even the porters (Luemas, Amano) can get in since j.B1 beats out the teleport.

Inglor is the reason why command grabs usually have longer inputs. Meaty command grabs are ftw. Just keep walking forward and grab them as they get up.

TIER LIST

Broke ass bitch tier:
Amea

Should be DevilJinā€™s main for how good his neutral game is-tier:
Dragon Boy

Loses to those two, but fucks everyone else raw-dog:
Zombie Inglor

S+++:
Dan McNeely (He has EWGF and can do 45% off it)
Amano (Bestker)

S++:
Melinka (Has MODOK/C. Viper levels of tech [probably])
Luemas (Has Dhalsim fireball + teleport stuff, but also has Dhalsim damage)

Always keepinā€™ a brothaā€™ down-tier:
Atal (He has a stick that he can poke you with)

Zombie Inglor is so fun to use. ā€¦

• His B1 3 hit combo causes a restand if they are the in air, or if they are in a crump state. Thus he can do Command Grab/Trip/Overhead mixups. He also has a good corner mixups because of this.

• His Fusion Bomb is like Zangiefā€™s wet dream. In the corner anybody, it setups up perfectly for a unblockable setup and you dash cancel of the setup if you want to bait out of reversals. 3x Combo restand makes this command grab deadly. Not to mention it makes his tick throws with his jab dirty too.

-You can grab people out of blockstun. So his ultra will be free damage if he puts you in a blockstring. You almost can easily cancel out of his crouch normals with it.

-His Ground pound move is godlike, it covers a huge part of the screen. Btw itā€™s a low.

On Inglor, B2 is a low for some reasonā€¦ This game is awesome.

Well uh, Iā€™m not sure if anyone still plays this game, but the creator added new characters and the locked characters are now unlocked. He also tweaked some shit.

Is Amea still a one woman MorriDoom?

EDIT:
Yep, she still is.

most of the edits are usually catered to characters that the general newgrounds populous thought was overpowered(zombie inglor)

I"m guessing newgrounds never figured out how good Amea was.

WOAH! I never noticed this long post from a long time back. Thanks for playing my game guys! I do apologize for all the mishaps in the game, I released a newer version with ā€œRyanā€ (Ryu) in the game as a special guest character xD. I made this game when I was way addicted to ssfiv: ae. So Iā€™m really happy to see the responses from this specified community here. I know the game can run slow, it works fine on my iMac, as fast as all the vid tuts Iā€™ve made.

I promise that if I ever make another flash bash game, Iā€™ll be learning a newer program with lesser lag, and possibly in 3d. :confused:

@godlimitations Have you thought of using Unity for the next game or going for Steam Greenlight?

Unity! :smiley:

I understand it now, I apologize, I was quite stupid

Iā€™ve been messing with it and I found out that Dan is still as damaging as ever, if not even more damaging.