First bread N butter combo a scrub Deadpool should get down?4 UMVC3

I been just mashing on this game for months here and there…I just want to get down some basic no fancy combos for deadpool

Im playing a team of my 3 fav marvel chars X23,spiderman ,deadpool and dont think they have any synergy or health and all seem technical compared to say capt america , doom, wesker…akuma…ironman yadda yadda…pretend your gonna teach this combo to your retarded brother that was dropped on his head over and over and has 2 fingers. just somewhere i should sitt start in the training room and get down

Deadpool would be disappointed

c.L, c.M, c.H, S, j.M, j.M, j.H, j.S, Katanarama H —> Chimichangas, S, j.M, j.H, j.S, Happy Happy Trigger.
or
c.L, c.M, c.H, S, j.M, j.M, j.H, j.S, Katanarama H —> Chimichangas, Katanarama M —> Chimichangas, Happy Happy Trigger.

both do about 600,000

thank you, Deadpool would be pleezed

The beginning of the combo is fine, but there’s a problem with the end of this combo: The enemy will be too high to be hit by the j.M after the relaunch, and even if you could hit them, there’s no way that you would have enough hitstun on the j.M to combo into the j.H. The combo should be:

c.L, c.M, c.H, S, j.M, j.M, j.H, j.S, H Katana-Rama!, Chimichangas!!, (dash forward if needed), [wait for opponent to fall into range], c.H, S, j.H, S, [wait for Deadpool to fall a short distance], air Happy Happy Trigger [OTG] (or air L Trigger Happy [OTG] if you want to go for a reset/save meter).