Fighting Strider/Doom and cable

What’s the best way to fight s/d and cable with BH/Sent/Cyke. I don’t like commando cuz he sucks on point, so plz don’t say switch the aaa. Cyke is a better all arouund character that’s y I’m playin him. any info will be appreciated.

Well, against either of them, regardless of what AAA you’re using, BH wants to control things as best he can. Against Strider/Doom this usually is best achieved by staying away from the ground as best you can. Doom is a lot less potent a threat if you stay up in the air and preferably at a distance; only approach on your terms, not his. This is one of the matchups where throwing demons around is actually a pretty good idea, because you want Strider to react to you rather than vice versa. Try not to land at either edge of the screen from super jumps, because it’s a place where he can teleport and drop Doom on you quickly. Ultimately, you want to kill Strider, Doom, or both before BH leaves point. If I have Cyclops in back I’m probably preferring to start Sentinel, but I could be convinced either way. If I ever land anywhere near Strider I’d be calling Cyclops quickly and then be prepared to leave the ground and/or protect Cyclops with demons or follow-up pokes. Strider and BH are both ultimately about control; Strider is likely going to control the ground and BH’s going to control the air against him. Make the fight about what you want to do and not about what he wants to do, and what he wants to do is to keep you on or near the ground and blocking all day. Don’t let him. Keep moving or die. It’s a lot harder for Strider to chase down BH without getting himself killed than you’d think if you do so. (Yes, I’m going to tell you to probably switch to Commando so that you can exploit your demon hits better, but Cyclops isn’t bad for this fight either… but a good Strider player won’t get hit by Cyclops very much.)

Against Cable, it’s pretty simple. Zone him into the corner and don’t let him out. Every back step he takes, take a forward one to go after him. If you’re farther than half screen, he’s in control. If you’re closer, you’re usually in control. If you get a hit with Cyclops, do one of two things depending on your meter and the situation. If you can kill Cable outright with a DHC, do it. If not, and depending on how the fight’s going, hit him with a set of rh demons off the Cyclops bounce and snap him out for somebody he doesn’t want to lose. It’s an element of BH’s game that’s deceptively good and not well-used in most quarters, but snapping people off of demon hits can cure a lot of fights that BH would rather not take on straight up.

Whether I’d rather fight these with Sentinel or BH on point depends on my mood and the person I’m up against. Cable can have issues with Sent/BH if he isn’t very careful, and Strider teams have issues against an aggressive Sent/Cyclops.

Thanks for all this info. The only problem with this team is a cable based team that’s why I was scared to make it my main team, but I’m gonna play this team constantly for now on. I’m tired of mag, storm and just don’t like to play cable. I just recently started back playing Sent and I now realize how frustrating sent/bh or bh/sent can be. I just wonder why no one plays BH anymore.