Fighting street (SF1 port on Wii VC)

Last Monday, I was delited to see Fighting Street ( Street Fighter 1) on the Wii VC list for Nov 2. It is a port of the fighting game that started it all for the Turbo Graphics 16 machine. If your a Streetfighter fan, and you have a Wii, you should pick this old school game up for 800 points.

Does anyone have any pointers on how to take out Sagat? He is a beast in SF1 before he had that scar.
P.S. If anyone is looking for gameplay similiar to SF2, in SF1 you will not find it? The control scheme is completely wierd, with regards to charging a kick or punch then releasing to perform dragon punches, hadukens. etc.

Peace

Its a shame they didn’t clean up the control scheme then. Yeah the specials were a pain [I guess that was the point. we weren’t supposed to hadoken as much like we do now. 3 hits from a special and the character was done.

I have the Turbo Graphix 16 port (Fighting Street) and the PSP "Capcom Collection Vol 1"port of Street Fighter 1, which is a perfect port. In comparison, the Turbo Graphix 16 port is dull and unresponsive in the controls department. Get the cleaner looking PSP port and you can actually beat Sagat due to better controls.