Fighting Game Night @ Zanbeer Sept. 6th & 13th, in K-town, LA [SFV]

Hey people, so recently a friend and I got in contact with a sports bar/restaurant owner who wants to hold game night events at his bar on a weekly basis. While we both play a lot of fighting games we haven’t actually run a tournament before so we’re going to do two trial-run 16 entrant limited Street Fighter V tournaments to get a feel for the details. The long term goal is to scale up to weekly events and maybe multiple games with basically as many people as the restaurant can reasonably hold. You can check out a lot of the details on the facebook page and if you’d like to check it out please RSVP so we can get an idea of the interest:

But, for those that do not have facebook here’s all the details:

Just speaking on my own opinion, the venue itself is really nice inside, it’s really roomy, clean, and well kept. The owner is providing gaming monitors(BenQ’s) and PS4s but you will need to bring your own controller. We will allow legacy controllers for casuals, but of course in interest of fairness, for the tournament that will not be allowed. If anyone has any questions, you can ask here, twitter: http://twitter.com/dropkickevents, or on facebook

To the mods, I’m cross-posting this here since the tournaments and events section seems to get very little traffic, but if this should only be in one section or the other, I understand.