Fighter's History Dynamite thread

I agree on that too…people are smoking some mad crack…Marsotorius IMO has the BEST matchups in the game…

He beats a lot of people that others have hard with like Lee and others… Double German FO’ LIFE fool! :rofl:

from the tourney vids iv seen the tiers arnt as hard lined as some of the other games of the era.
ray however is very very stupid

i agree at ray being retarded
i also think they’re being very kind to yungmie but that might just be me
jean should also be way higher, and there’s just no way in hell feilin is better than ryoko and mars

Marsotorius sucks

i kill him 4 free

Bump, I need Clown and Mizo combos.

been playing this with a friend lately on NFBA. THIS GAME IS CRACK, more people need to play it (or rather, I need to play more people to better understand some of these matchups). So freakin’ fun.

Mastorius doesn’t suck.

i own him 4 free with samchay

Samchay can get on mars all quick and shit, but let him get rolled up one good time and then its a rape party. Not saying Samchay can’t get away from it but i swear that skinny bastard gonna taste the dirt real hard if Mars gets his momentmum going.

Is Ryoko ass in this?

<3

kinda =/

Also, Feilin is like the ultra worst, and i dunno about Yungmie - you hardly ever see any matches with her. I would say this game isn’t exactly bubz-friendly, but then I forgot about Karnov…

Get at me on aim if anyone wants to play this.

My main’s Jean, but I play with pretty much everyone.

Ryoko’s not ass, but you can’t be braindead and try to play her. Yungmie has some awesome stuff to combo with, but you need to know what you are doing, total skill character. Feilin is so awkward its unrealistic to even play the bitch, you can do it if your dedicated enough though.

Oh I don’t care if she’s ass really, I know dumb this game is :rofl:.

I just <3 Ryoko~

feilin is waaay worse

Hit me up also on yahoo:Lance_uppercut20@yahoo.com

I play everyone cept Karnov and Feilin.

I also have a friend who plays her pretty damn good too.

Shadowcharlie: Hop on that Real Bout 2 with me sometime.

Hit me up on aim l33tzeppygorrila to play me

To all Matlok users:

Crouch C >>>>>>>>> everything else.

i dont really play rb2 sorry
><><><>
dwn+c with matlock is good but so is jumping D ala claw in st

Late to the game, but I play this beast of a game too. My mains are Jean, Mizo, Ray, and now Zazie.

Aim: terrinsct451
msn: T_scott20@hotmail.com