Fight sticks not actually compatible with this game?

I’ve been trying to use my Hori Real Arcade Pro V3 SA with PSAS, but for some reason the L2 and R2 buttons aren’t working at all. Has anyone else managed to get their sticks to work with this game?

I haven’t experienced any issues with my TE R2 and my Qanba. Both work fine…

How do you guys use sticks for this game? It feels too weird, just too many buttons for me lol.

Mad Catz SFxTK Fightpad L2 & R2 don’t work either

L2/R2 and I think my Up-Right/Left direction doesn’t work. I forget which one. But i’m using a WWE Brawl Stick…

Yeah, pretty sure “arcade stick” setting/support is broken.

Doesn’t seem to be any official response, tried twitter/facebook/official forums. There are a couple topics on the official forum and no responses from the DEV team.

Yeah i am having the same situation where L1/L2/R1/R2 don’t work on the SFxT fightstick pro =[…Kind of glad I only play pad though but I hope they really fix this issue

I use a custom stick (Paewang PCB) and all of my inputs register. I haven’t tried any of the retail sticks with it…

Wait, if you use a fightstick, how the hell do you throw?

Throw button + direction.

R2 = Throw (default arcade stick controls)

I compiled a list of sticks (gathered from multiple forums) that are effected by this issue to info@superbotentertainment.com. I also tweeted it to clockw0rk and Seth Killian. Hopefully that will help a bit.

PS360+ PCB also a no go.

Anyone have issues with Up/Right not registering? I’m using a modded SF4 SE now with a standard pcb.