FGC World Warrior Community Exchange

The FGC WWCE is a program to give World Warriors a home in foreign countries in order to level up with them and introduce them to your local scene.
For those of us who have realised that offline is the only true way to really enjoy playing fighting games, there is a huge interest
in travelling around the world, meet new people to play fighting games with and hang out and have fun.
That is something that not just top players should be able to do but basically everyone who is open minded and likes to meet players from other local scenes.
It basically is like a couchsurfing for the FGC for everyone involved with the FGC.

If you can host someone and introduce them to your local scene or if you search for a place to go finding new people that enjoy fighting games like you do you should definitely be participating in this program.

For those of us hosting please use this template:

OFFER:
Where: Country / Area / City
Single Person or Group: Self explaining
When: You can set a fixed period of time for instance when you have holiday yourself or when there is an upcoming tournament in your area or you can leave this out if you are flexible
Games and Skill: Name Fighting Games you are interested in, these can be multiple games of course and even games you don’t even play yet but want to learn.
Local Scene: Describe your local scene, what games they play and how their skill level is. If there is a tournament at that time and how you gonna introduce them to your local scene.
Housing Details: Describe if and how exactly you can host someone in your appartment.
If you can only introduce someone to your scene but can’t host them yourself that is also fine - probably they gonna find their own accomodation.
Details: If you want you can describe your offer very precisely. For instance if you want to offer more than “just” playing fighting games.
Or you can leave this out and clarify all the details with them directly.

For those of us looking for a place use this template:

REQUEST:
Where: Country / Area / City you can name multiple regions countries or even continents or just leave this out when you are flexible
Single Person or Group: Self explaining
When: You can set a fixed period of time for instance when you have holiday yourself or when there is an upcoming tournament in that area and you want to participate or you can leave this out if you are flexible
Games and Skill: Name Fighting Games you are interested in, these can be multiple games of course and even games you don’t even play yet but want to learn.
Remote Scene: Describe what you are expecting from the scene you are visiting. What games they play and how their skill level is. If you want to visit a tournament or just hang out and play casuals and stuff like that.
Housing Details: Describe if you are looking for housing or if you take care of the accomodation yourself.
Details: If you want you can describe your offer very precisely. For instance if you are planning to also do Sight Seeing in the area and so on. Or you can leave this out and clarify all the details with them directly.

When you found an offer that fits your needs feel free to contact them directly. This is all based on charity and nobody is gonna take track on who is visiting who.
All details are discussed privately. Please only post offers or give feedback to the program itself.
I will keep the next Post updated with all your offers and requests.

OFFERS:

Europe:

Germany:
from machomanmo:

Where: Germany / North Rhein Westfalia / Moenchengladbach
Single Person or Group: preferably one person maybe two.
When: At a weekend plus probably a couple of days.
Games and Skill: I play many different fighting games and am a decent tournament player in some of them.
Beginning with the ones I have most skill in: SF4,GGxrd,KOF13,SF2,SF3,KOF98,Garou,LB2,RB2 and many more classics that I like to play.
Basically everything that is 2D. Of course SF5 is going to be my main game but I also like classics and newer games.
Anime not so much besides GGxrd that I can play well and some UNIEL and I don’t like 3D Fighter, Smash or NRS Games.
Local Scene: My local scene is about 45 minutes away by car. The scene is medium sized.
We have about 10-15 people playing regularly on a friday and on a good weekend about 20-30.
Our skill level is very variable from beginners up to advanced and we even have a couple of tournament players but not pros.
Housing Details: Housing could be in my apparment. I have a dedicated fighting game room with access to all types of fighting games, arcade sticks and even an arcade cabinet.
You can use this room as your dedicated guest room during your stay.
You can and should shower every day and I also have a guest bathroom for you.
Details: Im primarily searching for someone with offline experience.
At best someone with a lot of fighting game experience who can help me level up.
But someone who has no offline scene himself would also be fine.
If you want to I can show you the city and visit german restaurants and stuff but generally my city is not very attractive for tourists.

REQUESTS:
from machomanmo:

Europe

Where: Anwhere in Europe near to germany or in germany
Single Person or Group: Me alone
When: Preferably when there is a tournament in your area or a at least a weekly or something
Games and Skill: SF5,GGxrd and other upcoming and classic fighting games. I don’t really like 3D, smash, anime or NRS Games.
Remote Scene: At best you have a very active scene that plays frequently . Skill is not important to me as long as I have people around me with dedication.
Housing Details: All I need is a place to sleep and my shower in the morning and I’m happy but if there is an interesting offer I can also imagine to rent something on my own.
Details: My focus really lies on improving and meeting new people that enjoy fighting games as much as I do. Besides that I don’t need much. Of course we can go to restaurants or bars occasionally.

If only someone here actually lived in India…

I do.