FFA SF4 Challenge!

I’m down to MM too.

Neo tries out $F4

lol yeah that match was really fun

…I’m sure it will be :confused: lol

Let’s do it! (the few times I have played this game I have played with rufus so there you go lol)

no prob!

people, I may make one more stop at ffa before warzone 2 for some marvel related business. I will post on here what day it will be. If not, hit me up at warzone if you attend. I will bring $200-$300 to ffa just so that I can get a taste outside of the marvel “crack” for a quick second and try the competitive scene of your guys’ “marijuana” lol. First to 5s for $20s or $50s are fine. Have a shot at fairly easy money now while you can before I decide to pick up this game. It only took me 2 years to master marvel, so sf4 shouldn’t take that long lol.

If you’re serious, post here before you go to FFA. I’ll be there too.

Who wants to go FFA tonight? Play SF4, or Face Destiny!?

I’ll be at FFA tonight.

ill be at ffa at 5 probably

been busy at the j.o.b, but i’ll be at FFA friday night…see you guys there

Finally some free time. Who’s showing up? I’m down for some games and maybe mm or two. Ill be wearing black track coat (Nike) and a black Bailey hat with pins. Let gogogo!

I might be showing up tonight with some peeps from ooklah, depending on what happens after our little casual sesh.

Is FFA still filled with 88% of the people playing Sagat or Ryu, with the remaining 12% being Dictator and Boxer?

Play to SUPER WINZ! lol

I might head down, my Ken is still sore from that last week beating…might bring my scrubby ass rufus out.

Haha. That older guy is sort of a jerk. I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks that.

EDIT: (should make this about the thread topic)

I try to go down on the weekends sometimes, but it’s so busy and I’m waiting until SSF4 comes out so I can play my character.

Okay FFA, Neo here.

Okay, so a couple of weeks ago I came on here and said that I was going FFA to money match
for SF4. Again,keep in mind:

1. I suck at this game
  2. I like Money Matches
  3. Your game needs hype.
  4. I suck at this game

I’m playing a $500.00 money match for marvel tonight at FFA. After this, I’m going to be money matching in SF4. Amount of games/moolah to be figured out there. Come get some possible free money while you can before I pick up this game and you guys start handing me some dough :stuck_out_tongue:

I will also be attending the mm and doing some sf4 mms afterwards. Honda player… let’s goooooo!

Probably should have mentioned this earlier, but there’s a ranking battle tomorrow at FFA. See you guys there!

Ggs lastnight. I was terrible. My first match of the night and I got owned by a viper player. 12hrs of driving, I was out. Well got some wins anyways good sessions peeps. Maybe console next time? B.y.o. sticks? Can’t do those sticks anymore. Horrible.

Does anybody know how to dual mod a 360 TE “S” Fightstick?

Just came back from FFA.

They have SSF4 available to play on 3 XBOX 360 stations for $2 a half hour/$4 an hour if you are interested in playing it before it comes out on April 27.

http://www.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=233460&p=8783449#post8783449

Midnight launch sale tonight, freeplay on SSF4 starting 8PM, and tomorrow is Justin Wong challenge all day.

Anyone heading to FFA tonight?

FFA and the great players from the Valley!

Be a part of the next generation of top players in SoCal!

Road to EVO 2010:
http://shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=234826