Ffa And Regency

HELLO, I’VE BEEN LEARNING 3RD STRIKE AND HAVING A LOT OF FUN DOING IT. FINALLY GOT XBL 3RD STRIKE AND STICKS TO PRACTICE ETC. (sorry for all caps. freaking work computer)

i realized it’s a lot more fun to play at arcades and have atleast ($0.25) be a consequence for losing haha.

Point / Question : When will it be worth going to FFA or Regency to play against the good players?

Guess what I mean is… i’m still learning, and those arcades are supposed to have really good players… so if i went i would be wasting my time everyone elses time and my money… but when will someone come to realize hey… i think i can kind of hang or entertain the other players at FFA or Regency. Thanks in advance.

yeah its worth it. you gotta get beat down to level up. plus there is allot more you can learn at an arcade than by just watching match vids. play some beast, get destroyed then watch someone else play that guy and watch how he deals with the same situations that crushed you.
there is allot to learn and arcades are an encyclopedia, make sure to be receptive to the knowledge especially when it comes in the form of getting beaten down. allot of people get frustrated and don’t take away from their matches the things that he other guy just basically taught them.

also for 3s at FFA at least there is a wide level of skill. if you go on friday or saturday more really good people will be there on every cab. if you go on a weekday night or something then allot of the opponents will be easier to handle in comparison.

but the thing is, yes go. then think about your matches, remember how you lost and what you did right so you can practice at home and improve those elements of your game without having to bleed money trying to learn to combo in round or something.

STFU Lenin

thanks for the quick reply. the “stfu” guy is weird…

how come he’s banned? banned from tournies? or forums?

that’s not me and on top of that regency is flattered.

thanks storyteller