Felicia Kara Cancels

I’ve been playing on training mode for a while with Felicia and I’ve found she has some useful kara cancels, which increase the range of some of her moves, maybe not a lot, but from my point of view definitely enough to be worth it. I don’t know if anyone has already figured out about this, but anyway I’ll just create this new thread and let the people decide if this is useful or not.

Cat Spike and Delta Kick can be kara canceled from her Arrow Kick - :b::h: - so the inputs are:

Kara cancelled Cat Spike - :b::h::dp::atk:

Kara cancelled Delta Kick - :b::h::rdp::atk:

This way, for example, a fullscreen kara cancelled Delta Kick is possible.

You have to do it quite fast, but not lightning-fast.

PS: You just can kara cancel everything she has from Arrow Kick, increasing her range, example:

:b::h::atk:+:s:

Is a kara cancelled Cat Crawl

Yep, that explains the cross-ups that makes her Cat Spike go behind to mess someone up. Real good for rushdown.

I knew she would have a kara-cancel, but didn’t know which move it was. Thanks for this.

Works GREAT for :hcb::l: also

Ahh, figured as much. Considering how much range L Hellcat has, this will only be more deadly.

I’m having trouble kara cancelling into Hellcat L. Most of the time, I’ll end up hitting my opponent with :b:H causing the command grab to wiff.

Some people have told me that they find it easier to do b+H a few times to get the timing of the first hit, that way they have a better idea of how quick the motion needs to be. If the first hit is connecting then you aren’t doing the Hellcat quick enough.