Hell Cat L…5
Hell Cat M…3
Hell Cat H…1
EX Charge…13
Foreground Dash…6
Dancing Flash…8+1…-7…-12
Kitty’s Helper…10+1
PHM (lvl 3) …4+16…–…-59

Thanks for this. I have the guide, but still nice for people who don’t have it.

Wait, let me get this straight, the light and medium versions of Cat Spike, as well as every version of Delta Kick are completely safe on block?

That sounds good for shenanigans and hellcat setups

That’s why I spam them like a maniac XD

Not only is L Cat Spike safe on block, but you can continue your block string with st. L since her jab is so fast and it could link into her Arrow Kick (a REALLY great poking tool imo)

Since Delta Kick can hit like a dive kick (top of head or at the feet) I bet you can get even more advantage. And with RB Neko Punch and Slide since they’re active for a while hitting at the end of the active frames would most likely reduce the disadvantage on block.

L Cat Spike +2 on block, +4 on hit. So best Hellcat to use would be M on block and L on hit leaving a single frame in between. That’s if you want to be lazy of course, L Cat Spike should but you within H Hellcat distance a lot of the time so it’s possible to time it with that for more damage :stuck_out_tongue:

Most of the time I’ll cancel a blocked string into Delta Kick then go back to LMH and rinse and repeat, throw in a few assists in the middle and go for the occasional Hellcat :stuck_out_tongue:

Is this frame data accurate for Ultimate?