"Feel the power of my fist!" - Akuma Video Thread

I know the game isn’t officially out, but I’m trying to make research on characters I’m interested on so I can have basic knowledge once I play it.

Does anyone have links to actual match videos???
Ive only found videos to show gameplay ([media=youtube]ZVCvRMEPyFc"[/media]) but no actual strategy

Isn’t this just like that one other guy’s thread? To me, Akuma is enough but from what I see Wesker, Zero, Viper, Dante, Taskmaster have a good chance of being the assist.

OTG Super is lookin’ good.

I don’t know what turns me off from buying this game. I never really got into the second. Maybe it’s the combo system or something. I will assume some of you own SF4.

Is the timing required to pull off these combos anything like sf4? 1-2 frame links etc? Akuma is doing an SRK after a hard tatsu here… only short for SF4.

Not really gameplay, but it does show off his X-Factor loop.
[media=youtube]jx3YIcvZ1v0]YouTube - Akuma || X-23 || C.Viper MvC3 Practice: Team Fragile [Bonus: Akuma X-Factor Loop[/media] =]

Yeah, it will replace your HK > LP > HK > LP from street fighter, thx ExC. ^^

Man, that loop looks so dumb yet cool at the same time.

lol that shit is too funny
i think he has a jumping loop too.

That’s sick, does it work on everyone?

Haven’t tried on everyone yet, but with level 3 XF it should work on everyone. Level 1 and 2 XF may only work on big characters.

Lucky guy with the game already :smiley:

[media=youtube]oL52tiPp9zM&feature=player_embedded[/media]

Maybe not the kind of videos your looking for but still pretty awesome.

sickkk cant wait for this game

[media=youtube]-UUvbRKpLzo[/media]

[media=youtube]-iahxsT_KPw&feature=player_embedded[/media]
Screw yo Resurrection!

[media=youtube]YwD1WHU4pHo[/media]

Funny little combo I made. Every launcher followup pretty much had to be what I did as the combo progressed. At the last launch theres so much hit stun deterioration that even a jumping jab won’t connect in time, but since air tatsu comes out pretty fast it’s not too bad. And if you get a high launcher (like they’re in the air cause of sent assist) then just jump tatsu and it’ll always connect in which you can cancel into zankuu.

^ Very nice. Gave me some ideas for my own combo options.

Since i dont see much for akuma be put up i thought i would post some corner resets for akuma with spencer assist that ive been working with

Demon setup. If they arent holding up before the hyper flash it connects
[media=youtube]eOanP-dnCmU[/media]

These ones are just a couple different mixups
[media=youtube]ue8fKwGBqpo&feature=channel_video_title[/media]
[media=youtube]tXruPraUatc&feature=channel_video_title[/media]
[media=youtube]23BaquQ2lIk&feature=channel_video_title[/media]
[media=youtube]8cf5un5udcU&feature=channel_video_title[/media]

I would like to see some good Akuma gameplay.

me too, the closest we can get is probably tokido.

though i wondered why i didnt see any neutral demonflips from him… demonflips seem to be good if setup/ranged right.

-dime