[Feb 23, 2013] Re-Ignition (Chicago, IL)

<b><font size=“5”>Ignite Network presents: Re-Ignition!</font><br><br></b>Ignite Network is a LAN center that has been the hub of Chicago gaming for years. This will be the first tournament in the new location.<br>
<br>
<a href=“https://www.facebook.com/events/326832510754663/” rel=“nofollow” class=“bbcode_url”>FB Event page</a><br>
<br>
Ignite Network<br>
3341 N Elston<br>
Chicago, IL 60618<br>
<br>
Venue Fee: $10<br>
Tournament entry: $10 per game<br>
<br>
Games and rules<br>
Top 3 payout 70/20/10 unless otherwise specified<br>
<br>
SFIV: AE 2012 (Xbox 360)<br>
No character or stage bans. 2/3 matches until finals with 3/5. Loser may change character.<br>
<br>
UMvC 3 (Xbox 360)<br>
No character or stage bans. Any glitch performed that results in the match being unable to be played out normally results in an automatic DQ.3/5 matches until finals with 3/5.<br>
<br>
SFxT 2013 (Xbox 360)<br>
No character or stage bans. 2/3 matches until finals with 3/5. Loser may change characters.<br>
<br>
KOF XIII (PS3)<br>
No character bans, white stage banned, 2/3 matches until finals with 3/5<br>
<br>
TTT2 (PS3)<br>
No character or stage bans. 3/5 rounds, 2/3 matches until finals with 3/5<br>
<br>
P4A (PS3)<br>
No character or stage bans. 2/3 matches until finals with 3/5.<br>
<br>
Guilty Gear Accent Core<br>
I-no Boss stage banned. EX/gold Characters, Cliff and Justice are banned. 2/3 matches until finals with 3/5.<br>
<br>
Skull Girls ($5 entry) (PS3)<br>
No character or stage bans. 2/3 matches until finals with 3/5.<br>
<br>
Bomberman ($1 entry, winner take all, 32 entrant cap) (PS3)<br>
“Beginner” item set. Single elim. 8 free-for all matches of up to 4 players each, winners go onto top 8, which is 2 more 4 person free for all matches. Winners from top 8 face eachother 1v1. Top two payout, 80/20<br>
<br>
Stream<br>
TBA<br>
<br>
Schedule<br>
12 PM -Venue opens and Signups Start<br>
Signups end 15-20 minutes before games are scheduled to start<br>
1:30 PM - SF4, KoF, and GG start<br>
5:00 - MvC3, TTT2, SFxT and P4A start<br>
6:00 - SG starts<br>
Bomberman starts as soon as MvC3 ends.<br>
<br>
We will need consoles and games! If you want to help out and bring your system for the tournament please contact me directly. You can send me a PM through here, or send an email to noahvand@gmail.com. Posting in this page alone is not a confirmation for you to bring your system. All those that are confirmed through me to bring a system will not pay a venue fee. there are 24 monitors ready to be used, so we only need consoles.<br>
<br>
Food and drinks are available at the venue, but you can bring your own as well.<br>
<br>
See you there!

Added schedule, more rulesets, and other stuff.

<h5 class=“uiStreamMessage userContentWrapper” data-ft="{“type”:1,“tn”:“K”}"><span class=“messageBody” data-ft="{“type”:3}"><span class=“userContent”>Hey all, a couple of things.<br> <br> !!! SCHEDULE CHANGE !!!<br> Guilty Gear will now start at 1:30 PM<br> Persona 4 Arena will now start at 5 PM<br><span class=“text_exposed_show”> <br>
We want to remind you that Ignite allows outside food, and you are able
to order delivery, (Kuma’s Corner ain’t too far either…). Just as
well, they have snacks, shakes, smoothies, and more available at their
cafe.<br> <br> I also need some more confirmed consoles. If you can
bring a console, please confirm with me so that you can get a waive on
your venue fee.<br> <br> Thanks, and please share this event! Lets makes this first Ignite tourney of the year a memorable one!</span></span></span></h5>

I’m definitely going out here I live near south Chicago and am ready for these beatdowns!!

I have a ps3 and tv and kof and ttt2 on the harddrive if I bring this and pay no fee can I still win the tournament?

the venue fee and tournament entry fees are separate. By providing  the console (with the assumption that you can stay the majority of the time), you don’t have to pay venue fee, but you still need to fork up the $10 to enter your games of choice.<br>

Didnt know this was going on. I’ll def, be there :wink:

Also, please message me privately to confirm your console. I can’t promise it to everyone, especially if you don’t let me know for sure outside of this thread.<br>

<span class=“Apple-style-span” style=“color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: ‘lucida grande’, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 17px; “>Super Special Announcement!<br><br>@Phreakazoid will be donating an original drawing of the Painwheel symbol by Alex Ahad. All those that enter Skullgirls will automatically be entered in a raffle for it!</span><div><font class=“Apple-style-span” color=”#333333” face="‘lucida grande’, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif"><span class=“Apple-style-span” style=“line-height: 17px;”><br></span></font><div><span class=“Apple-style-span” style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: ‘lucida grande’, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 17px; ">Just as well @Duckator and myself will be providing a pot bonus for Skullgirls. For every entrant, we will add $5 to the pot (effectively making it a $10 entry game). Can you dig it?<br></span></div></div>

brb downloading the patch<br>