Favourite/Least Favourite Stages?

Which of the stages do you consider your favourite or least favourite? Whether it’s because of the stages’ layout or the crossover, let us know.

Personally, I enjoy Paris the most and find Invasion the worst. Level 2 and 3 supers are a nightmare to pull off on the second area of Invasion.

I like the training stage the best.

I despise the Golf level. The water at the bottom, the no walls, random platforms, the wheel… how long the runaway can last on that stage simply by jumping off the edge into the water. It’s brutal.

I hate the first area of Stowaways. Smallest stage in the game that can easily cause a massive clusterfuck. There’s little room to move and keepaway characters like Radec can’t do shit until the stage expands. I also hate Dojo for being a flat small stage. It sucks as Killzone main theme plays in Dojo once the walls come down.

My favorites thus far have been Invasion, Metropolis, Paris and San Francisco

My favorites right now are the Parappa stage, Paris and Hades. Especially Hades since it features Patapon :D. My least favorite stages hands down goes to the Loco Roco stage and the LBP stage =[

Favorite is probably Paris, haven’t thought about it much. Least favorite is definitely stowaways because of the first section, with alder’s Tower runner up.

Alden’s Tower is easily my least favorite because of the forced movement. My favorite is either Columbia or San Francisco.

Favorites: Columbia, Hades, Metropolis, Paris.

I thought I would like Black Rock Stadium, as a fan of TM, but when I played it for the first time I hated it. I’m also not very fond of Loco Roco.

Least favorite is the Loco Roco/MGS stage. I like the visuals and everything but as a Radec player that stage is doing me no favors :frowning:

Most favorite stage would probably be the ones from the beta actually.

I cannot fathom their idea of forcing a character’s gravity to be reversed in the Ape Escape level. It makes me so angry I can be doing a combo then suddenly WOAH GOD MAN I’M FLYING WHAT’S GOING ON.

Also, 2nd part of stowaways is stupid. The ramp on the left is so good for forcing combos to fail miserably.

I HATE the Uncharted and LBP stages. Especially the first of the Uncharted stage.

From an aesthetic standpoint, I love invasion, the LBP, and loco roco stages. From a playing standpoing, I effing hate the 3 I just listed. My favorites are paris, dojo (that stage is good for ANY character), and san francisco, mostly because it’s being destroyed like it should be.

Radec says hello

I find myself liking the Bioshock Infinite Stage, Dojo, and Training Stage alot.

I must be in the minority here, because I actually quite enjoy Stowaways. Then again, I main Daniel, and it’s a rare map where he truly shines. In phase 1, his long, sweeping attacks and flame pools let him build some pretty awesome AP, and phase 2 has several great locations to land surprise level 1’s, something Daniel rarely gets to do and many other characters take for granted. Then again, when I play Sly Cooper I suddenly enjoy the stage a whole lot less. Hmmmmmm.

Other stages I like: Columbia, Dojo, Hades, Metropolis, Franzea, Paris, and San Francisco

Stages I dislike are Black Rock Stadium, Invasion (I don’t mind Phase 1, but Phase 2 is this game’s Hyrule Temple), Time Station, and Sandover Village. I REALLY want to like Sandover because it’s so aesthetically pleasing, but god damn - falling into the water is awful, the platforms to the right are vertically too close together, and the angle that the bridge sits at seems to mess up everything I try to do there. Time station would be a great map if not for, as Heroic_Legacy pointed out, that stupid gravity mechanic.

Surprisingly, I don’t mind Alden’s Tower or Dreamscape.