Fat Bottomed Girls You Make the Rockin' World Go Round: Fat Princess Thread

For AP, I would like to suggest:

1, S3, step forward, 1, step forward, D1, U1, j.S2 ---- 130 AP

You have forever to hit-confirm this off of a j.S3. Since FP’s neutral 1 has great reach, you can usually stay away from danger while fishing with j.S3.

j.S3, 1, S3, step forward, 1, step forward, D1, U1, j.S2 ---- 150 AP

This combo is easy, and it works pretty much anywhere.

Ugh its a bitch to get the last combo to do 150ap vs 140ap. I got tired and only recorded the 140ap version but it was weird cause it was also doing 130 ap… I don’t know. Anyway videos incoming.

If the j.S2 hits at max distance it will do 20 AP instead of 30. If you jump towards the opponent, I don’t think it will be an issue?

Here’s a recording of it, though I stepped forward after the D1 rather than before.
[media=youtube]cu6BFDX6m1s[/media]

Boo something is wrong with my recording equipment won’t get it recorded till I can sort that out : (

I find that stepping before the D1 is easier because neutral 1 has so much stun, which gives you more room for error.

I can verify that the j.S2 thing is a distance issue. It wasn’t happening to me because I always jump forward after the U1. I mean, you are already holding forward for the j.S2, so why not hold it during the jump too? So, I tried it with a straight vertical jump, and I kept getting the 20 AP version. Solution, just jump forward.

I’ve found some more ways to combo into Level 1 and Level 2 supers. Most aren’t necessarily practical, but some are.

Level 1:
— D1 (with back to opponent). This juggles right into the super.
— 3 (the fireball) will juggle into a super. The easiest way to combo this is (3~1, Super). You just have to time it so the dash meets with the person right before they recover. Not too difficult.
— U3 will also juggle into a super, but you have to hit an opponent with it at point-blank range. This is not practical.
— j.S1 can juggle into a super, but it must be done as close to the ground as possible (as well as point blank range). Totally not practical.

Level 2:
— 3 (the fireball) will juggle into a Chicken attack. The super must be activated before the fireball hits the opponent. This is easily done with (3~1, Super) as long as you aren’t standing directly beside the opponent.
— U3 will also juggle into a Chicken attack, but you have to be at point-blank range. The super must be activated before the fireball hits. Not practical.
— D3 or j.D3. The explosion can juggle into the jumping Chicken attack. This is not practical, but I do have an example combo that does work:
j.D3, j.D1, D1, S3, Super, (explosion launch), j.Chicken ----- Must be done against a wall.

I actually have a bomb combo like that as well except it’s stupid impractical. Though for video I may record the chicken super link since it only does 88ap

It’s against a wall 1,d2+3,1,f+2 bomb explodes, jump f+2!

I also have a combo into super off fireball! Hella impractical, but it looks good!

Well, you can just(3~1, Super) at the end of any of your normal combos (just press 3 before you press 1), and you will juggle into Super from Fireball. There’s no reason that you would do that, but it’s not completely impractical.

Yeah I realize. This is more for flash and combo videoing, lol. I hope Persona doesn’t do FP before I get a chance : (

In my suggested combo, I have started to step-forward before and after the D1. If not, it seems to be inconsistent on some of the really small characters (TORO!!!)

What do you guys (a.k.a. FMR) do against players/characters who stay in the air? FP’s entire game is shut down by a jumper. She has a high AP requirement for Super 1, which means that you have to land AP Burst combos to have any chance. Combos are really difficult against a jumping character.

While I agree I usually cant get actual air combos, I’ve notice that fat princess’ air squares have better range than the lots of air attacks from other characters, maybe they also have dis jointed hit boxes, but basically I pester with j.s1 j.u1, u3, s2 (get that ap!) and occasional u2, heard later frames have super armor. Finally if I’m really having trouble pestering them into landing I try and swat them to the ground with j.d1. Then run some ground games with summon fireball into roll bait games (all this really only works well 1 on 1 though parts can be applied into Ffa)

I find that a low-to-the-ground j.3 is a good way to approach. It takes a second to start-up, but you can follow behind the fireball like it were a fast sonic boom.

How did I not figure this out before now?

FP’s hold Square attack has super armor during the charge. It doesn’t even take until the glowing part before super armor kicks in; as long as you hold Square, the super armor starts almost instantly. So, you can hold square for just an instant, super armor through an attack, then release square and still get the normal square attack (if that is what you want).

It seems to last throughout (it at least lasts through two hits), but I think some attacks break through it. Not 100% certain on that though, could just be online lag.

WTFFF… okay thats awesome… you can also roll cancel it if someone is trying to super.

This is probably the most impractical combo yet, but with the opponent in the corner from 8 blocks away: j.3, j.s2, 2, 3, j.s2 can land two horizontal fireballs and display the kinda neat Tanden Engine utility on her 2… It’s worth 75ap if you can’t tell (recorded with a 3ds, sorry!) though I’m sure the second j.s2 could be substituted for something like j.u1, j.u1 for more.

[media=youtube]L3uYSd9r3o8[/media]

You can also do a combo with two up fireballs in the corner. Not completely impractical, but not useful either. Against a cornered character:

S1, U3+U1, double jump, U3+U1 — 130 AP

I’ve found Fat Princess isn’t that bad at tech chasing. Quite a few of her moves such as sweep, J.1 and Down grab end in knockdown

Midscreen stuff
Opponent rolls forward - Wait until you see the roll animation then backwards J.D1
Opponent rolls backward - Wait for the roll animation then S3 > J.D1
Block/Parry on wakeup - Down grab/lol super
Buttons on wakeup - lol armored charge
Jump on wakeup - J.1 will probably work for sending them back to the ground
The roll options can be done on reaction and neutral wakeup comes down to reads.

Corner stuff is pretty much the same except that for back rolls you should use J.D1 for punishing

Options after hit should be fairly self explanatory.

• AP burst combo
  • Combo ending in knockdown
  • Combo into super
    None of these are particularly difficult for Fat Princess to do so it shouldn’t be too hard execution wise (like most things in this game).

This could probably be enhanced more by calling assists to cover multiple options at once. Will have to experiment further

Also found that if the opponent is hit by the sweep during the end of the animation (the bit when it hits behind her) it will earn 10 AP instead of 20.
You can utilise this in combos if you want the sweep but 20 will cause it to burst prematurely such as -
J.S3 > J.D1 > reverse D.1 > S3 > J.2 > U.1 > J.S2 (155 AP)

Just found a combo that uses the fireballs in a nice looking way

1-1, U1, 3, j1, U1 —130 AP

the timing of the 3 should be right before you jump for the j1. Starting it off with a jS3 will cause it to burst on the fireball hit(still 130 AP) which leaves you open to chase as you please, and it looks pretty neat. Also a 150 AP variation…

1, D1, U1, 3, j1, jS2 — 150 AP

You have to move up just a bit to be able to reach with the U1 and it helps the fireball to connect, I think. I find it easiest to move a bit after 1 and use diagonal up when doing the U1 but you should have enough time after the first hit.

Also for the up fireball…

jS3, jD1, D1, U3, U2 — 135 AP

for this one when you use jD1 hold forward a bit after the move and FP will continue to move forward after the attack, you need to be right beside your opponent for the U2 otherwise you won’t crossover and you’ll send the opponent forward. I haven’t quite figured out exactly what I need to do to to make the fireball hit more often but it is a cool looking combo. Bonus: Has a chance to combo off of walls back into the fireball explosion.

Edit: combo notes & corrections