Fanatiq/Joker/RayRay MM THE SAGA CONTINUES

FANATIQ VS RAYRAY
[media=youtube]wjzM97rjwOs[/media]

RAYRAY VS JOKER
[media=youtube]yLTkgH6jLFk[/media]

JOKER VS FANATIQ
[media=youtube]6EbN6Jv2YfQ[/media]

ECT FANATIQ RAYRAY MATCH STATISTICS

How it Began: For a while Fanatiq was one of the undisputed top Magnetos, and you’d always put him at 1st or 2nd alongside Champ and MarlinPie. And that’s good, but Ultimate changed things around and Magneto changed a lot as a character. A lot of people adapted and changed, but Fanatiq stayed adamant on his views and believes all the extra stuff is just… extra and therefore unnecessary.

Then the talk about “who’s the best” starts.

RayRay starts placing at BigTwo and swagging with what Fanatiq called “inconsistent combos”, FilipinoChamp starts beasting on zoning with MagneticBlast and all the way to the North, Joker is moving and hit confirming off of things nobody had ever seen before. Meanwhile, Fanatiq is still placing high in tournaments and doing his thing with great results, relying on his great team synergy and smart play.
On live_oratory, Yipes goes live saying he believes the Best Magneto is Joker, followed by RayRay and only then, Fanatiq.

Yipes’ Opinion on Best Magneto

Spoiler

[media=youtube]wtjsnO8DrxA[/media]

Here’s when, on Dr. Sub-Zero’s Stream, Fanatiq drops these:

RayRay Call Out

Spoiler

[media=youtube]GCBJSeRIGp8[/media]

~"—"---"—"---"~
It was only yesterday May 1st, that both Fanatiq AND RayRay join LI Joe on his channel to set up their money match. It was settled on a ft15, starting at 2.000 $US, during ECT4 (June 10, Sunday) that will surely increase as more and more backers show up. As shown here (10 minutes in):
LI Joe’s Threeway Call

Spoiler

http://www.twitch.tv/thisislijoe/b/316746479

~"—"---"—"---"~

[spoiler= Misc Log]May5: Fanatiq training session with MegamanDS at his crib and RayRay is streamed over at Bum’s house. a bit of Spying going around. Fanatiq is yet to confirm his presence at Toryuken.
Fanatiq posts on this thread to clear things up a bit.

X

Removed joker references since that didn’t go down.

HYPE >.<

Can’t wait till ECT…

Mad respect for Joker to make a video reply.

My money’s on Joker And Rayray. Can’t wait to see all this go down, Reminding me of them MvC2 days, HYPE!

Btw, heres Fanatiqs stream channel, he streams almost every day/night so I’m sure he will respond to it as soon as he goes live.

needs to be stickied lol

He put the east coast on his back

lol @ all this.

I don’t get it. I think this is pretty hype. High stakes money matches always bring out the best in players.

So…does that mean if any of us on this forum make it big…Fanatiq’s gonna call us free and try to take all our money?

Spoiler

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/?ui=2&ik=4265634ae8&view=att&th=1370b450921c31a0&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=f_h1pqlbhm1&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P9OoPFNii8V25JRu-Yi0ACL&sadet=1335923956617&sads=uIAI451QAj0JKthIgDBCX0n_z60

All Magneto players knew what they were getting into.

If you want to wear the curly mustache, be prepared to put your money on the line because Magneto is a gold-digger.

I’m going to get all my friends together and stream this shit on a HD flatscreen in the highest quality output possible. This is going to be extremely hype.

Well…he is a jew…

Words cant express at how hype I am lol.

The real question here is: Is Ray Ray mentally ready for this match? I think thats the deciding factor here. Obviously Fanatiq has some experience under his belt. Can Ray Ray keep his composure with big money on the line?

Fanatiq here explains the psychology within matches.

[media=youtube]1aVKRSRWgOw[/media]

Fanatiq on CCtv now discussing about the money match

Edit: Fanatiq accepts and will be going to Toryuken.

oh shit its actually going down

When did Fanatiq “claim” Mag/Sent as his own? If anything RyRy was the first one to use it with success in the Marvel 3 engine

yo, that video was funny as hell. I’m loving this hype.

Fanatiq has been a magneto player for years now. Its a marvel character thing, especially magneto. Basically if sentinel was high tier and played like mvc2 id expect shit like that was sent.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2