Execute! The Decapre Matchup thread

lp stinger if you have charge, air throw and jump back hk

if he’s going to s.mk/hk you that means he’s walking forwards. walk back to get charge/make him whiff. then punish with mp>slide. if you feel brave walk forward and try to get a ch(still searching for most viable in this instance). if you walk back and dont have charge go into fierce hands since its a whiff punish. if hands on the fly is to hard then just hhit him. i really think she’ll be good against most charge characters.really the only chargers i feel will give her trouble are herself and chun.

decapre´s cr.hp should deal with both st.mk and st.hk from bipson, maybe cr.mp as kaiten has pointed out. Far fierce to whiff punish or TC should be fine, today im going to test her footsies a little more

Bison also gives me a lot of problems, but once you have ultra stocked he cannot head stomp if you have a down charge. you can punish head stomp on hit with AA U2.

and everything Ex related too

^ I just signed in because I’m playing a Bison atm. This MU seems impossible. Bison seems to control the neutral so much better than her. I know I’m rocking the day 1 Decapre and all so I don’t expect to be able to do too much of anything, but damn.

Yeah! Still figuring out how to approach this MU.

Will try the hints given =)

Okay, so I just did U2 (ground) against Juri while she was releasing a fireball and I went through her, doing no damage or anything…

Cammy beats Bison, mostly with the normals that Decapre also has.

The trick is to lame him out, stay far enough away that you can barely not roundhouse him and sometimes inch forward. Try not caring about charge while doing it. You’ll still get hit once in a while but don’t panic if he gets a lucky knockdown on you, he does less damage than you.

Seems like Deejay can’t be hit by c.MP > c.MP when standing, but you can land it off a jump-in. No idea why and it might be the same with other characters. c.MP > c.MK works on everyone though, I’ll switch to that for my c.MP starter

So anyone else feel helpless against Blanka of all characters? His Blanka balls just knock her out of everything. In addition it seems electricity beats her non-ex Dive kick. Haven’t found a good strategy against him yet.

lol, some folks here sure know a thing or two about the green beast

blanka is easy, just cr.strong balls until you have u2, and electricity isn’t invincible, so just meaty him.

#is2009alloveragain

Block his balls and punish (so kinky, Decapre-neesama).

As a former Blanka main, I can safely say, most everything he can do, Decapre can do better. The thing to remember is not to be overzealous with the mixups. He’s a charge character, trying to mix him up while he’s blocking will result in you eating upball. Instead, make him make the mistakes for you (which honestly, in Blanka’s case, is almost everytime he presses a button).

Na advice vs Hugo.

His s.lp stuffs Scramble followups, except lk version.

get the lead and run lol. we out footsie him so get a few hits and stay back. if he gets you close to the corner I’ve had great success finding an opening and just mk empty scramble to get the rest of the stage behind me. she is going to a pain in the ass for grapplers lol.

Yeah don’t have any problems atm, havent found a decent Hugo yet :stuck_out_tongue:

I mean not “any” but “An” xD

ahh i thought you might have wanted any :stuck_out_tongue: i find his normals to be weird. figure his mp might stuff most of her stuff but its just to damn slow lol

Np man! I appreciated still :wink:

Yeah…he’s so out of proportion on the game, oh SFxTK made sense you could figure him out, on Ultra…ugh…he’s weird aye.

That overhead(?) normal with armor can be annoying.

I see. I’m playing way too aggressive.