Evolution2K3 updates, results, upsets etc

During the the finals (st_) Downstairs there was a team tourney going on downstairs at this time its still going on one team is wong,dj-b, chris. I dont know the other one yet.

damn thats bogus!!
i was under the impression that the finals were done today…i really wanted to see Daigo play in ST…anyone have footage of the showdown???

Wooooha!..

Very Intresting…now i wanna know about GGXX?

Anyone?!!
Plz…
ThX in Advice!!!

What’s this about Pyrolee leaving in an ambulance? Can anybody confirm??

Good fuckin job Mike!

Damn Mike. It’s cool man you repped hard. Tru fucking warrior!

Good Job Mike…ur da man!..

How bout’ Spyro and Gandido?..

GGXX?

Bogard

Does anyone know the order of tournaments tomorrow? Thanks

Mr.T.
“Var Var Var”

good shit randy lew nanoboi. heard he’s been training damn hard. and to wc and ec and usa. thanks for updates for us that couldne make it

good shit to all my wc heads,and svgl heads. hold that shit. and randy, keep BLOCKING!!! MIXUP, u did well my friend. owning up hella heads. i know how easy it is to loose in marvel. one mistake and your dead. but however it went,… u tight homie.
peace

Ino didnt use his old K team
He used N Chunli/Blanka/Sagat, or atleast he said he was.

any more news on that guy that supposedly went out in an ambulance?

Good job Mixup…way to rep for your hometown…and for the EC…

Also…is it true about WC winning the 5 on 5…such bullshit…we needed Sanford there to even it all out :slight_smile:

HVS

final score was 16-9

soo went undefeated against ec

wigfall lost all matches to wc

thats all i remember from there im sleepy as hell

hvs: im sure its fair that ec got ricky ortiz, a guy who lives in nor cali :confused:

Hi! Posting in random hotel rooms is fun. I’m in #TOSF right now–IN REAL LIFE@!!! WOWOWOW

OK, so in GGXX -----

UNDEFEATED:

1. ID!! :slight_smile: (Sol, SOL Cal)
  2. AZNHITLER!!! =) (Johnny/Eddie, TEXAS!)
  3. Daigo (Sol, JPN)
  4. Miu (Sol, JPN)

ONE LOSS:

1. Kono (Eddie, East Coast)
  2. Alex Tan (Sol, plays on pad, SOL cal. wow!)
  3. Eric Choi (Baiken, Nor Cal)
  4. Mago (Johnny, JPN)

Ok I’m going to drink more people’s beers bye!!!

Update

Just got back from the tourney saturday night…

WC wins MvC2 team challenge against EC 16-9

-SooMighty was the only undefeated player on either teams, he even beat Justin (ocv)
-Justin won 4, Ricky won 2 (ricky took sanfords spot), and the other three were between mixup and X, i dont think wigfall won any
-Teams: Justin-Mag/Cable/Sent-A, Wigfall-MSP, Soo-MSP, Kuan-Sent/cable/capcom, Genghis-Sent/Cable/capcom, Rowtron-Mag/Storm/Sent-A, MAG-Mag/Storm/Sent-A, Ricky-Storm/Sent/Capcom, Mixup-Mag/Storm/Tron, X-Mag/Cable/Sent-A
-Sucks Sanford couldn’t be there =(

Uhh what else…Daigo won ST with ryu, 2nd was ohnuki with chun, 3rd was john choi with sagat

Mvc2 Final 8 are Justin, Soo, ShadyK, Randy Lew, Josh Wigfall, Kuan, Row, Ricky Ortiz…
-Justin, Josh and maybe Ricky are all in winners
-I remember that Soo and Kuan are in losers…not sure about the rest.

Gonna be good tomorrow =D

Mixup had 2 wins (I think against Gehngis and Kuan), Wigfall had 0.

Biggest crowd pleasing moments at EVL so far…

1. Soo vs. Justin (5 on 5)
  2. Clockw0rk vs. Justin, game 2 (semifinal)
  3. Some Tekken 4 match where Jin loses to a Xiaoyu clone, for some reason there was a big crowd and people went nuts when Jin lost. Maybe someone else can explain why.
  4. That one guy who used Gambit/Morrigan/SonSon on the big screen and won.

For those reasons alone, everyone should buy the DVD.

they start at 11 sunday morning and tekken tag is the first game, marvel is the last.

Kitsune: That was JustinK playing Gambit/Morrigan/SonSon.
And I dunno, I think that Japanese announcer could tie with Soo vs Jwong. He was freakin’ awesome.

Btw, someone needs upload that match quick, because everyone deserves/needs to see it. OCV + 235235 resets + 4 snapback combo on Jwongs last char = omfg pawnage.

The Gambit/Morrigan/SonSon guy was a great change of pace from all those Storm/Sent/Commando mirror matches. He rules.

The Japanese announcer was awesome at first, then I realized that I was watching the VF4 finals, which is a game that I have absoultely no knowledge of.

The biggest crowd displeasing moment by far was when the PS2 froze TWICE during the VF4 final. How come no one called the Korean guy on switching characters after the PS2 froze? Not that it mattered though.