Europe Street Fighter V PSN/Fighter ID

Hello there.
Wanted to make a thread about SFV players from Europe.
This way players from Europe can search EU Only PSN ID`s and probably get to know someone new from their area.

My info requirement suggestion is:

Fighter ID: Idaten_Shinobi
PSN ID: Idaten_Shinobi

Currently Used Characters: Zangief, trying out other characters. Still not sure who to main.
Would like to find players using: Nash(hate the character with passion, but I wanna learn to play vs him), Shotos, other characters as well
Additional Comments: Currently Im down to play all players who are actively trying to learn the game. Im not sure if I`ll play the game seriously, but I would prefer to try and learn the system and the general flow myself rather than jumping on the “Fail Launch Bandwagon” just to be on the trendy opinion side.

Fighter ID: Bossomat
Steam ID: 76561198074153400

Maining Chun Li so far

Hello. I joined this forum exactly for this reason. I’m from Europe as well.

PSN: SuperBoyMIX
IGN: Rainomon

Looking forward to playing with people and teaming up, thank you!

Psn Delcraigo
Fighter ID Delcraigo

UK bison

Fighter ID: stevethebook
PSN ID: stevethebook

Currently Used Characters: At the moment I’m using Ryu, basically just to learn the fundamentals of street fighter V, pretty sure I will move on to another character, I love zangief so will probably give him a try.
Additional Comments: Happy to jump online with anyone, I used to play a fair bit of street fighter 2 turbo, I’m returning to street fighter at the age of 42. Just looking to be as competitive as I can be!