Eugene Area Tournaments Thread!

lol @ ronnicles youtube channel

ease up simon.
my youtube channel is godlike.

edit: Apparently Kevin is gonna show up to this, I’m sending out my minion to do my dirty work. If you can beat Kevin then maybe I’ll think about showing up and letting you kids know whats good.

What if Kevin doesn’t win? Will you disown him

Kevin losing would be like Virsaga getting laid. Its not gonna happen anytime soon Simon.

Looks like the fanbase is big hype, lets cannon some t-shirts into the crowd to encourage more of them to grow up to be fighters!

How many folks are gonna b @ this?

We’re hearing something like 24 with a buncha maybes that could push us into the 32 zone. We’re hoping shit gets crazy, but seeing as how it’s the beginning of the school year we’re figuring that not everyone who expressed an interest will show up. However we’ve got some hype fighters coming in from all over the place this time and some mean hometown heroes who are itching to put Eugene on the map, so there are going to be some great battles tomorrow night!

This is it, Fighters!

Fight Night #3 is on Tonight! Show up around 5pm to meet and greet the competition, and get your casual/warmup/drink on!

See you there!

Did someone say this would be streamed? If so, link?

The venue’s bandwidth isn’t good enough to push video so we probably won’t have a live stream, but we’ll be capping and uploading a ton of footage during and afterwards, links will get posted in the OP as they come online.

Fixed. “To be honest no one I know can drive, including me. We are peasants. It would be worth the time even for 7th place cause I’m so poor. That’s right, so poor that even 0 dollar payout helps me and my family’s poorness.”

Fixed. “Ease up Simon. I’m ass. I’ll send the only guy I know with a license out, if he isn’t too busy being lazy. Oh what? He got lost and ended up in Zambia? Shit. Just like his playstyle.”

Fixed. “Kevin losing would be like Virsaga getting laid. Its not gonna happen anytime soon Simon.” (except Kevin is still ass)

It dont matter meng. U’z gonna blow it up anyway. Good games man. SAM B TOOK IT. Keigo second. Drackle (sp?) third. Good stuff. Salem, stop being so free.

Oy, SamB and Crooks gonna roll over for some casuals? Also, RESULTS?!

good shit Theo haha
but you didn’t make top three?!
ON BLAST.
again.
Dont make me type it again next tournament.

Naw man, but I got hella excuses. 1st-I’m ass. 2nd- 20 or so beers the night before. 3rd- 8 or so at the tournament. It went well for a little bit.

P.S. I wont make u type ON BLAST again. Just copy and paste it to a notepad doc and use on me as necessary.

Last night was godlike, everyone had tons of fun! I’m finally going to start converting and uploading the videos now, so get hype for that shit! Lots of great matches are going to be online soon!

Also, someone forgot their backpack at the event last night, if anyone is missing a backpack let us know.

Posted a link to the youtube channel, videos will be posted as they upload throughout the night.

Anybody with Xbox live want to get an endless room going tonight?

Lovin that Abel mirror

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

sure…add me

Starting it now if anyone’s interested

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Anyone got one of those free XBL trials that come with new games sometimes?

I’ll jump on XBL if you can hook a brother up.