Emerald Cannon DHC Information

Hey. I was just messing around with She Hulk’s Emerald Cannon and found the following information about damage output. I wanted to see what each characters best LEVEL 1 hyper combo works with all hits of emerald cannon for damage ouput. All of the damage listings begin with a OTG torpedo into Emerald Cannon, and are with all hits! Once again, all of these values begin with an OTG torpedo and do not take into account damage scaling after a long combo set up into emerald cannon.

Highest Damage
Shuma Gorath 668 (shoryuken hyper, this value can change depending on ball bounce)
Super Skrull 667 (qcb inferno hyper)
Thor 667 (qcf hyper)
Phoenix 666 (qcf hyper)
Hsien Ko 663 (qcf swords hyper)
Storm 658 (qcb hailstorm hyper)
Captain America 657 (qcb chargin star dhc)
Spencer 656 (qcf hyper)
Dormmamu 653 (qcf hyper)
Hulk 651 (srk hyper)
Chris 649 (srk hyper)
Zero 642 (qcf rainbow hyper)
Sentinel 640 (qcf hyper)
Arthur 640 (qcf goddess bracelet hyper)
Chun Li 639 (qcf kikosho hyper)
Wolverine 637 (qcf hyper)
Iron Man 637 (qcf hyper)
Taskmaster 634 (qcf either A+B or B+C hyper)
X-23 633 (srk hyper)
Dr. Doom 632 (srk sphere flame hyper)
C. Viper 628 (qcf hyper)
Morrigan 626 (srk shadowblade hyper)
Akuma 622 (qcf BEAM hyper)
Dante 621 (qcf million dollars hyper)
Deadpool 616 (qcb hyper)
Viewtiful Joe 608 (qcf hyper)
Jill 603 (srk hyper)

Top 5 Lowest Damage (and these are with there most damaging level 1 hypers after)
MODOK 519 (qcf hyper, no understanding)
Wesker 567 (qcf ultimate wesker hyper)
Haggar 568 (body press hyper)
Magneto 597 (qcf shockwave hyper)
Amaterasu 597 (qcf okami shuffle hyper)
Trish 600 (qcf hyper)

Characters that you can not level 1 DHC into after all hits
Spiderman
Felicia
Tron
Although with felicia’s you might be able to combo after doing her one hyper where she calls in a assistant, but I didn’t try that.

Hope this information helps some people when deciding who they might want to use with She Hulk and who they might want to avoid atleast for the first DHC. Let me know if I need to edit anything or you feel something is incorrect

edit: Thanks to tod
"I’ve found you can do Tron’s King Servbot as soon as the third part of Cannon hits, and quickly combo into something like Hsien Ko’s Anvils the King Servbot will come out and hit along with Hsien Ko’s Anvils. Not worth the damage or meter imo, else you want to get a third slot in and Tron’s in the way, it works."

edit: thanks to brahma
"Maximum Spider Combos into EC directly after the last hit, but you have to hit Max spider fairly close to the ground and it doesn’t work in the corner, as only the first hit of EC will connect and the second will miss.
Tron Lunch rush works as well as long as you hit it directly in front of her, much easier in the corner too, which is where most of Tron’s combos will end up."

Seriously great information.

Really appreciate the time you put into testing this.

Love this topic. Thank you.

Appreciate it. With the influx of people coming in that want to give she hulk a try I felt like it would give people an idea of what their options were.

Nice thread, but you missed Thor! :slight_smile:

Aww damn thanks man, ill edit that now. Appreciate it

Hulk dp super gives more damage in all situations afaik. Plus it’s better overall as it all hits in the corner, unlike qcf super.

Anyone want to help put together into on hypers that DHC into Emerald Cannon? The only ones I know for sure are Taskmaster air :qcf::m:+:h: and Maximum Spider slight delay after the 15th hit, though the timing on it is tough.

You are right, and that is the damage for his srk hyper, I just typed that in wrong, editing

I’ve found you can do Tron’s King Servbot as soon as the third part of Cannon hits, and quickly combo into something like Hsien Ko’s Anvils the King Servbot will come out and hit along with Hsien Ko’s Anvils. Not worth the damage or meter imo, else you want to get a third slot in and Tron’s in the way, it works.

thanks tod. I added your quote into the main post for people to know. If that’s a problem and you don’t want to be quoted let me know and I will take it out and add my own info

DHCing into Doctor Doom’s Sphere Flame gave me inconsistent results. Sometimes I get as high as 696,600. Make sure you DHC into it RIGHT when the last hit of She Hulk’s hyper connects.

lol phoenix does 666 damage, told you that chick was the devil.

I use Viper’s Burst Time after a three part emcann because I tend to miss the qcf one. After the third part of emcann that hits them down, burst time catches them as they’re above Viper, or otg. Much better IMO

you missed ryu as well…

I think it’s important to actually compile information on what Hypers DHC into Emerald Cannon. I know some are situational or corner-only but every bit of information helps. I’m seriously having a lot of trouble finding smooth DHCs into Emerald Cannon. I’m gonna start researching soon, if others want to get info on this too it would help :tup:

Taskmaster’s Air Legion Arrow M H can DHC into Emerald Cannon, you just need to watch the character as he’s going down or Shulk will do the drop above the character

I use Hsien-Ko/Shulk/Hulk for a team and I just thought I would let every one know about something that I have discovered. Shulk’s Emerald Cannon can DHC into Hsien-Ko’s Chireitou with an interesting result. If you DHC into Chireitou right when Shulk’s butt smashes into the ground and then hold down :a1: you will switch back to Shulk and then immediately do a Runner’s Start into Chariot into Torpedo you will get a free relaunch. Unfortunately because you’ve already used your only wall bounce that you are allowed per combo you cannot land into another Emerald Cannon, you will only get the first hit out of it. This gives you the perfect time for a reset of your choice snagging them out of the air with the medium anti air command grab, jumping air grab or if you have the bars into a taking out the trash. If you choose taking out the trash you can cr.:h: into :s: into the air combo of your choice.

Also, Hulks Gamma Crush can DHC into Shulks Emerald Cannon you just have to do it a couple of hits before he smashes into the ground.

Maximum Spider Combos into EC directly after the last hit, but you have to hit Max spider fairly close to the ground and it doesn’t work in the corner, as only the first hit of EC will connect and the second will miss.

Tron Lunch rush works as well as long as you hit it directly in front of her, much easier in the corner too, which is where most of Tron’s combos will end up.

Arthur bracelet will work too, be they have to be close on hit.

Hulk gamma quake (dp super) works. Better than using Crush and canceling early, since a lot of damage is in those last 2 hits.

I know that you specify that you have to hit all 3 times for this to be a legit DHC but I have this information just in case someone wants to know how to DHC into Tron from Shulk. As Shulk starts her descent for the third hit you can DHC into king servbot and servbot hits full and allows for H drill - Lunch Rush as well as more DHC. I use this a lot and it does pretty severe damage!

Spidey’s Crawler Assault can DHC into Emerald Cannon but you have to make sure to input it before the wall bounce kick. This might be easier than MS to EC.
Dormammu’s Chaotic Flame into EC works in the corner and if for some reason Stalking Flare hits the opponent close to Dorm, you can DHC into EC. But Stalking Flare prevents the wall bounce of EC’s first hit because of its duration.