Elena videos/guides!

Hey! I’ve got this weird, weird urge to start playing Elena, which I think is probably the most anonymously played character of them all. I’ve read the moves and combo compilation above (first post anyhow) but I am absolutely terrible at just applying text to my game. I need videos! Guides! Visuals, oh god!

I’ve tried to find good Elena players but have come up with none- I learn combos and tricks easier if I can see it in a video though, so I am desperately searching for them!

I just find her playstyle and moves fun to execute- I like her mobility!

Well this didn’t go too well lol

there’s a video of Kuroda playing Elena on Youtube.

That would probably be a good watch.

Also, I hear Mov’s Elena is really good, seen some videos of it up as well.

She not too deep combo wise great poker tho.

I wish someone would make a good elena tutorial i’m dying to learn how to play her well, she’s such a fun character

all i know about her combos currently is that she has one or two crazy ones involving her EX’d moves but they’re hard to setup

Yeah a lot of her damaging ones come from AA set ups, and Elena players tend to get predictable really quick. Solid Elena’s make more use of her normals than relying on specials. Not many people have good experience vs her and she has a lot of strange normals, so even parry happy folks might not know what to do.

http://www.shoryuken.com/wiki/index.php/Elena_(3S)
this was a “new elena guide” that was put into the wiki. If you’ve already seen this disregard.

“not much on combos”???

dude, check this out

obviously this is one of those vids where a bunch of the combos can be darn near impossible topull off in a match… but still…

the video doesnt work

here’s the fixed link, it’s actually a really fun video

[media=youtube]xR3dJh6gIog&feature=PlayList&p=4927E062AFE6E70E&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=24[/media]

Oh I have seen this before…I spent all that time to dl it and its online for free!!!

i like the 100% on remy and akuma

I hate this video because the only reason that most of those combos work is because the player adjusted the game’s stun settings. There is some cool stuff in the vid, but most of it is BS because you can’t do it with the game’s default settings.

i’ve been trying to fill my channel up with matchvideos of my self (playing elena), there are here and there some nice scenes but nothing special i guess :smiley: (to many weak punishes/execution errors)

http://www.youtube.com/user/nozarex

Since I started watching your Elena, I’ve learned some new things. Thanks for the link to your vids.