Elemental Beauty: The Ultimate Amaterasu Video thread

[media=youtube]iAhcwdZSOL8[/media]

Hi for the elemental beauty combo video, I am having trouble hitting the second sword combo or the fourth combo in the video. So what is happening is after I hit them with the charged sword attack I do not have time to fully charge the sword before they fall out of the combo. Any advice for hitting this part of the combo

It depends. It you instantly hit “air.M-QCF+H” after launcher, you have only a split second time to delay before you start charging air.H.

If you let them float up a little bit, you can wait about half a second before you begin charging the air.H.

To connect the QCF+L from Thunder Edge after a charged air.H, it has to execute as close to the ground as possible to allow you to instantly start charging QCF+L so it will hit them before they hit the around.

Had 75 matches with my friend Tbro. Decided to record a few of them.

[media=youtube]_e8aQ3ndCvc[/media]

video i made showcasing some weapon change combos and a relaunch loop i found

[media=youtube]_KKauBuMnVI[/media]

That XF3 relaunch is jaw-dropping. I knew Ammy doubles her weight in XF but not once did I think, “hey let’s S-HS-S-HS relaunch from one side of the screen to the other.”

The fact that there’s so few hits makes it so the damage doesn’t scale as much.

Thanks for finding this. I’m definitely going to be messing with this the next chance I get.

Why? It’s worse than just hitting :f::h: a bunch.

[S]…Because it looks cool?[/S]

[S]Leave me alone. >.>[/S]

EDIT: For the corner carry. Let’s go with that.

anyone have A video link of an ammy level 3 xfactor loop either in disk or sword mode?

Dude… theres one 4 posts above you.

i’m talking about the one in sword stance w/ the qcf loop. Been looking for it but can’t seem to find it. I remember someone talking about it.

[media=youtube]8zfRdnhubLk[/media]

its a team combo video but there’s some ammy stuff in there too. Nothing ground breaking but its worth noting that the j.M > glaive dive xx Air weapon change > Air dash DF > j.S makes it possible to follow up with an OTG midscreen and gives you much more time than usual because the j.S was done close to the ground.

Posting this to all 3 character threads but heres a showcase of my current team, theres a few combos where i could have squeezed in a wall bounce (did this at like 3 in the morning lol) but enjoy!
Beginning stuff is meter intensive but the later stuff is more practical
[media=youtube]Y1Vljnf82ak[/media]

I’m bad.

[media=youtube]nKQc_anZSDc[/media]
[media=youtube]kYDPaAs2oFI[/media]

[media=youtube]EGitLc5CBA4[/media]

I havent seen or heard anything about this so i think its new (but i could be wrong)

lol, in the part where they were showing it done on RR, at first, I couldn’t even find the little bugger on screen. Thanks for sharing though, first post updated.

lol ya RR is way too tiny, makes ammy’s hitbox look reasonable in comparison.

Anyways its a shame that the TAC explosion combo isnt practical (atleast as AFAIK), i could barely get it to work on wesker and i dont think it will work on smaller characters.

The funny part is both of their crouching hitboxes are the same height. I think Ammy’s might actually be lower.

TAC whiff combos look fun to say the least. As far as pulling them off and having to always do the down TAC, that might be a different story.

maybe so but ammy’s hitbox is pretty wide, its not just about height.

Actually the TAC whiff part is extremely easy, just do j.MM df.H xx TAC (must be done immediately after df.H) and it will work. Also it works with any direction not just down. Unless you’re talking about the one that whiffs the TAC but still uses the explosion (very last combo in the video) then yes i agree.

[media=youtube]eO_e8mk_zNQ[/media]

New vid i came up with check it out guys :slight_smile:
Shows some synergy between ammy and the rest of my team.

More horrible gameplay of myself. Enjoy.

[media=youtube]I16MB5t-Y50[/media]