Ed looks like a fucking clown

nothing productive is going on here, and your arguments are nonsensical.

You’re welcome

Initially I hated the idea of Kolin as a character, it seemed the most random and inappropriate choice possible. Then I considered her role in the Illuminati and the possibility for her expand that storyline, I saw that they could come up with good looking moves and gameplay for her, she had a nice story, she even had a decent enough personality and, even if I still think she’s pretty bland looking, now I think that Kolin is a really good character for Street Fighter.

Also, people comparing her to Sub-Zero because “ice” are idiots.
The thing Capcom was ripping off while making Kolin was obviously Kula Diamond, get your Fighting Games Facts straight!

Kolin is from SF3 you dolt. And I don’t know how else you want me to say it, but ice powers dont mean shes a subzero rip off. As for the derp thingy, S1 ken air tatsu let him beat anti airs clean. He encouraged jumping. Lots of yolo dps after -2 moves. Wake up tatsus. All beatable but very derpy tactics.

Talking about video game characters doesn’t make you any less of an idiot. Saying Kolin is based on Sub-Zero when there’s no similarities between them other than ice than cite money as the reason why. I’ve smarter reasoning in YouTube comments.

sub-zero is actually based on captain cold

source: flash comics

Even before Kula, Kolin start (like most of SF concepts) from anime/mangas

Look wise she’s a tribute to her

Powers wise she’s a female

https://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/c/c2/DiamondDustHoyga.gif/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/300?cb=20160729161545

And (SFV) story wise they made her a SF version of Caska (with Gill being Grifis)

https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/berserk/images/0/05/Casca_Rescue.png/revision/latest?cb=20130622220819

Like nothing to do with Sub Zero or any NRS crap lol

Fun thing is Kolin respect basically all the pillars of a SF character design, much more than some SF characters of the past

Only ignorance or bias can prevent from admit it, but whatever let him cry lol =)

Ed is a bit a more complex subject, but overall he’s a cool addition

We seen almost nothing of Menat, but i’m ok with SF adding Egypt to his world tour of stereotypes.
Also seem like they will push Blue Water’s Nadia even more than they did on Elena back to SF3, expect her to be acrobatic/circus af.
For the little i can see she seem a perfect addition (much better than any dolls, like that shadow looked for a while)
I just hope the ball does’nt mean she will play like SC5 Viola

I can’t for the life of me see why someone would consider Kolin a lame ass character and then proceed to explain why shoto N° 3 is an interesting design.

I think I’m out.

Fun thing is that i hope we will get Tom too (even story wise will be logical), and if ever happen i expect another wave of whining about lame NPCs lol

How is Ken not “shoto N° 2”?

Perhaps Mary mistakenly thought that Akuma was the #1 shoto. Ken used to be the other shoto, but they both evolved so much during the SF series that they fight very differently now. SFV is the best iteration of this game, but colon and e.d. suck. Perhaps the name calling posters above would want a psycho powered midget that can make you crap in your pants and slip on your own shit for damage. Very inventive. Are pokemon characters part of the SF5 future? I’m sure that capcom can give them some very interesting moves.

Ed is a turd of a SF character/design.

No surprise there SFIV had a handful of them.

the only NRS thing about Kolin is the hella ugly, stupid looking stabby hands special animation. Honda’s looked cool but Kolin’s looks like Ed Boon mocapped it in front of a mirror in his bathroom.

Yeah, they did. Crapcom should have learned from that.

Names pls, because most of SF4 newcomers were good character designs

the only bad ones i can think of is El Fuerte and Seth. i actually liked Gouken, Oni, Abel, and Juri to an extent.

EDIT

oh yeah forgot about Rufus. he was shit. but still, Abel and Gouken easily make up for 2-3 bad designs. they’re hella Street Fighter.

fun thing is that Seth final design was theyr fail to make Seth chara design fit into his moveset (stretchy arm, stomach orb etc), because chara design wise what was supposed to look was better than what we got

the point was exactly to show him trying to distancing himself as possible from other “naked clones”, end up ingame they made him look like one LOL

Same for stage, you see him having some sort of “SIN throne room”, but they end up giving him the crappy lab freak theme stage

With his “original” design concept and a lil better moveset (ultras specially) he could have been a good SF boss

At the end he was a good idea handled bad

Not gonna Lie!, I hate Ed.
For the past 2 weeks i’ve been playing SFV and DOA2 religiously becouse
i know nothing about them and while doa2 is cool, SFV definetly has it’s odd corner’s.
And right now Ed’s design is the biggest thing to buggle my mind.

I will not lie either. Taste in character design is very subjective and personal. That said, I would have preferred capcom concentrate on improving their original existing characters and not shovel these boring ass shit characters at us. Any character from the ssf2 game would be much better than the shit they are trying to shove down our throats. This game is Street Fghter, not KOF, Tekken, pokemon, or some other wanna be fighting game. They have enough great material to work with.

Sound like they’re shoving “boring ass shit characters” at you and others against new chars on principle

Wich is fair, just pls stop act as some SF “I’ve been street fighting since SF2CE” paladin because i can play the very same card and i’m still calling your bullshit out lol

And the i-know-SF-history" crap does’nt play in your favour… sub-fucking-zero a char that use ice?
She’s in line with SF history of designs and we already got GILL (who guess what, is linked to her) that does it

New characters are pokemon because they control some “elements”? Flash news, they do it since SF2 (or SF1 if we want count “ki”)

If anything character design wise new SFV (and SF4) characters tend to be more loyal to original SF(2) style than SF3 was, mostly because Ono love SF2 and wanted reverse the “SF3 revolution”