E.Honda Combos and Glitches

List your favorite combos here using standard abbreviation conventions. Include the proper damage from the training data in training mode.

In order to get an accurate number, make sure to set your character’s super meter to either “Normal” or “Max Start” because “Infinity” and “Recover” will give the combo an illegal damage boost. Also, make sure to perform the combo against P-Groove or A-Groove because some of the other grooves have meter-based defense bonuses. Finally, make sure to perform the combo when the opponent has a full lifebar, because otherwise the damage will be reduced depending on how low the opponent’s health is.

Also, discuss any glitches or bugs the character has, not including Roll Cancel. RC discussion belongs in a strategy thread.

yea his crossup is cool…but like I can never do any combos or anything after it…what should I do??

c.mk xx headbutt super, it works

(MIDSCREEN) Crossup MK (Splash)-> MP Hands (4hits)-> link D.HPXX Lvl 1 Headbutt Super

the honda midscreen CC:
-activate, c.mk[2 hits], c.fk, [s.fp, fp headbutt x N], fp headbutt > headbutt super.

Corner CC:
-activate, c.mk, s.fp, s.fp*, F+fk > fp headbutt, s.fp XX whiff c.lp, [sj.lp(?)] x N, headbutt super

might not hit on some characters, i think sj.lp hits the fastest…i forget

Reset CC (Honda backed into corner):
-activate, s.fp*, FP headbutt[1 hit]** XX FK buttsplash, s.fp, fp headbutt, s.fp XX whiff c.lp, sj.lp x N, headbutt super.

*i need a better setup then starting off with just a s.fp if i anything before, the opponent gets pushed to far away and it wont work
**close fp headbutt does 2 hits, the first hit does cause a knockdown and the buttsplash will crossup and put the opponent into the corner.

…i just thought of this, im wondering if it will work (honda in corner):

-activate, c.mk > fp handslaps*, s.fp, fp headbutt[1 hit] XX fk buttsplash > CC

*will this bring honda close enough for the headbutt to do one hit? maybe i can just take the s.fp out and do handslaps > headbutt.

…someone test please.