(Dunno if it's the right way or not...) Sequel to P4A announce

That name is 1994 fighting game long.

What. That is a ridiculously long name for NO REASON.

I am a fan

of this name

I hope Sho ends up being the Hazama of Persona-verse.

Can’t wait to get this in Europe…in 2016

I’m super hyped about this new installment, having just finished my playthrough of Persona 3. Let’s continue this trend of P3 characters in fighting games! Next up: Persona 4: Hyper Mega Lariat Crush, featuring new playable character Koromaru!

Now I hope this gets localized stateside as well…

Finally we get to see Sho in action, and it looks like Adachi will be playable!

There’s no chance that it won’t be. Persona is Atlus’ cash cow. They made a killing off of the first game in Japan and the states, and that’s why they’re pushing for a sequel. They also have the resources to get it localized in a cough timely manner, unlike some recent ArcSys titles…

More footage here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDFeCqKdXSc#t=1494

Yeah. Persona is popular in the States, so I couldn’t see them not localizing it. It’s more a matter of when.

Really digging the new characters and the changes to the old ones. Yosuke is looking much, much better. Hopefully I can find some footage of the “new” Yu, too.

So some guy is calling us retarded for putting this in the “Best new fighting game” category and saying that it’s an update not a sequel. This despite the fact that it’s being marketed as such, right down to the official press release (the line used is 『P4U』の待望の続編が登場!which I believe translates to “the long awaited sequel to P4U”).

Good news: