DUNGEON FIGHTER ONLINE: Guild: SRK

**I recreated my character, my character name now is. “JuriLicious”

I also need a invite once more.**

I’ll log on now to invite people. Catch them quick before I zzzzzzzzzz.

ASPS: Dungeon Fighter Online Skill Simulator

Go nuts.

I reported some urgent server exploits. Expect emergency maintenance within 24 hours. The issues reported are at a high enough priority to force a complete rollback to pre Priest Patch.

Told you so.

Wow, I’m impressed, they put a notice and started maintenance 1 hour after I reported the issue to them and the maintenance only lasted 1 hour. I am amazed. Last time I reported these things they took around a day to announce their emergency maintenance to address the issues and the maintenance lasted a while. Main reasons for their “emergency unscheduled maintenance” left out for security reasons as expected.

I’m going to go buy NX tomorrow to support them, I still didn’t get a chance to buy NX last time I told them I would due to 7/11 running out of cards, although they should be the ones buying me the NX. :rofl:

…so what was the major issue?

SRK: AbominableK
IRC:
Time: Random
DFO: AbominableK (Slayer); AbomF (Fighter); AbomFemG (Gunner)

Looking for ppl to run Relic/Vilmark with for awakenings this weekend.

I would help you with relic because I need to get the seals for an epic. Just a warning though, I’m horrible on the light room on kings. The only non-light attack I have on my nen is llion roar and punching the crap out of them.

wth you find?

I could help you with relic for the same reasons as Six. Be prepared for vilmark, place is a damn nightmare to clear now.

I got halloween avatar tops i’m trying to get rid of. Black one with +1 Junk Spin, pink one with +1 power fist, and a blue one with +1 hidden stinger.

I need relic runs =

edit: also for those having problems running controllers…User Xpadder you can find it free for download. And if your using Windows 7 and having problems running Xpadder

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1470384

Everyone who is still around mail 200k+ for guild level up and skill purchase. I will match the highest contribution. Be sure to include your SRK user name in the message.

Also don’t forget that you receive the reset potion from the mail tomorrow. FREE SKILL RESET.

Which character do we mail to?

Been looking into this game heavily for the past few months, and I finally wanna give it a try. The Slayer seems really fun, and I enjoy the character design for it. Main thing I want to get into though is PvP, which, Asura & Blademasters seem to be good at. Although, I like the way Zerkers are as well, but im not sure on how they would function. If anything, Im about to download it now and play it for a few hours to see how it feels. Also, you can use your stick for this as well? Not sure how to go about working with that.

gonna have to wait to play till the morning since maintenance just started.

Ah, just noticed the maintenance. In that case, Im almost done downloading so I’ll patch if I can, and sleep until then. Although, before I sleep, Im going to probably look up some mechanics of the game as far as juggles, and aerials go. I remember seeing a pvp video of a grappler juggling with what seemed to be a lot of launchers, except she had tonfas. Did some good damage too.

Well the crusader changes have gotten me mildly interested in this game again, since he seems to actually have things now. Invite MURPHVINITY to the SRK guild whenever.

Gonna be another Relic/Vilmark weekend for me (might also be on tomorrow morning). I need to complete the Relic Expert quest on 2 characters for the black cubes needed to awaken my monk. Other than that, my ranger still needs Relic and my striker just began the awakening chain. If anyone’s interested, lemme know when you’re available.