Dumb Task Question

Thanks in advance for the help.

I’m putting together a new team with Taskmaster on it. I see a lot of Task Masters knock people down then swing forward arrow otg, while an assist hits them. What’s the trick to doing this? I can’t seem to figure it out on my own. I swing forward and the arrows never come out.

theres no trick. do :f:+:h:, :qcf:+:h: right after.

Work on getting the full qcf motion out. Sometimes, I feel like I’m in a rush, so I hit :H: too soon. Just practice. It’s not hard.

Got a dumb one too: For the Otg where you jump forward and vertical arrow into the Hyper Diagonal ones, is there a trick to the otg arrows?

You have to start charging the arrows on the way down from the jump. That’ll get you to the correct height that will let the diagonal hyper hit.

The problem Im having with this is not the arrows coming out but the initial swing. I know you have to press the assist and the rope swing at the same time but I guess my execution is off and I miss the swing. What I actually started doing was holding forward before I press Heavy and the Assist and it seems to work better for me now. Anyone here have any tips besides just practicing? Because thats all I’ve been doing and I’ve been at this for hours now and I’m still not 100% accurate with this.

Make sure you tap the buttons, don’t hold them down at all. I mean literally the briefest of moments.

Yeah I’m not holding the buttons, just the forward motion after the throw,knockdown,etc. it’s just execution problems on my part it seems.

For really useful tips, check out both parts to Assist Me’ s Taskmaster tutorial. As with assists, ones with OTG are Tasks best setup eg Deadpools katanarama. Try this combo for a try with the swing.
L,M,H >H THEN M,H, >H, M,M,H, S THEN <H, S, JUMP, M,M,H,S, LEGION ARROW L+H