doesn’t need any

doesn’t need any

japanese translation

japanese translation

reserved
feedback welcome
i want dudley to become the next cammy
will work on japanese translation when the update is green-lit

so I scimmed through some parts, too much to read tbh, but I saw the hitstun and blockstun on of the jumping normals. Dudley’s f.HK and cr.HK would be much easier to use. I know for sure Capcom won’t allow a buff for that at all because you can easily for for a 50/50 mixup after a jumping heavy with f.HK (would be hard to escape as fuck when chars don’t have a dp or shit, you literally have to block, capcom doesn’t like dudley they won’t give him shit and they think he’s fixed compared to super) I’ll read rest later.

I agree on all hitbox normal extensions, they’re shit compared to Cammy, Cody, etc. Look at theirs, they extend where their actualy arms, legs are. lol cammy’s cr.MK do you see that shit? AB SSB would be jizzful worthy because I love the sound of armor being broken. Plus ppl will stop focusing on wake up, although yesterday I’ve been learning to focus cancel from my ssb and f.HP whenever I see them holding a focus before I throw my move out. It’s not worth the 2 meters sometimes esp when they have a good backdash. ie Guy, Fei.

Also why KD on CH Dash Straight? You do understand you can convert after (without FADC) and get a knockdown for 500+ damage right? I don’t like this, and it would mean dudley will miss out on extra damage, I prefer the extra damage than the knockdown because… lol reversals.

also. AB on CC? ;;;;;;;;;

Dudley’s best buff was EX Duck imo, not his faster normals, it allows for clutch extra damage and stun and KO’s dudley could not receive in super at all. Although his second best was cr.MK to allow for a better footsie tool. The hurtbox and recovery sticks but what can you do, it’s capcom. It’s almost never worth arguing vs them for a char. I think gouken forums were the only ones to get what they want tbh (in terms of many requests) I forget if it was gouken or not or any other character. actually ex tbolt for crossup anywhere on screen sounds ( ͡° ͜ ͡°)

oh ya pls fix st.HK on CH, otherwise it’s just really good whiff punishing and ot canceling into EX duck to hope you get the CH and continue the damage / pressure. The only time st.HK st.HK works on CH is vs Sagat. They nerf was shit and so was the hitstun and blockstun, fuck you capcom motherfuckers fgtngrsspcschumpspussypunks.

o btw gangnam style got 1 billion views. we all die RIP

All of it Capcom, give us all of it or Dudley won’t stand a chance!

Also, man you guys forgot the most important things. Make all his DP’s 3frame and invincible. Come on now.

One thing I really want is more hitstun on st.mk. it’s so good for catching jab mashers that hit dudley out of f.mk, but you can’t even combo off it without CH.

and i would prefer cr.hk to have a lower hurtbox (rather than frame buff) for catching cammy and ryu’s roundhouse jump-ins.

one thing’s for sure is… Capcom is now watching the throne. They won’t let dudley get in his zone. ResidentSleeper

Now officially doing everything in my power to make sure this never happens

it doesn’t hurt to ask, it’s capcom we’re talking about. they thought buffing dudley’s neutral jump light attacks made him a more complete character. if it does somehow manage to get approved, i still don’t think it will be overpowered. it would be more or less a double edged sword if you follow up with f.HK or cr.HK afterwards because the opponents can always backdash/focus attack/grab/reversal/etc. although i don’t think anyone would use cr.HK since it’s -8 on block when you can use cr.LK instead.

i meant knocks the opponent as in making the opponent in juggle state. kind of like when you get a counter hit using ssb.

this was more of a personal request (like most stuffs on the list hue). i find it silly how CC loses to super armored moves when gouken’s kongoshin doesn’t. well why not.

we ryu now, but if dudley could have a meterless invincible dp it would be a godsend (making his MP jet upper lower or upper body invincible would be great). well why not? gen and many other mid tier characters have some form of semi-reliable meterless reversal. i don’t even want to know why top tier characters like fei-long and viper even has a meterless dp.

i wanted a slightly shorter startup/recovery on dudley’s cr.HK so that EX machine gun blow into x2 cr.HK would work on everyone in the corner and it would recover in time or make it harder to get whiff punished in case of jump-ins, focus attacks, etc. i thought about lowering his hurtbox to match his hitbox, but then who would use his any other anti airs besides cr.HK when it’s a guaranteed juggle against every jump-ins? also the current cr.HK beats pretty much most per-emptive jump-ins like cammy and ryu’s jumping roundhouse (excluding deep jump-ins and divekicks). so i don’t see what trouble you’re having here.

If capcom wants to make the game more popular and make $$$ they will make theses changes because Dudley is the most fun character to play with, he also represents dignity, hard work and other good values that critics will approve. The problem is that nobody uses him because Dudley gets easily murdered by lame scrubby stuff.

Send this to Capcom board directors: more Dudley buffs = more $$$ for Capcom. Maybe they will understand. Imagine a Dudley player being able to challenge Daigo’s Ryu in Evo. I think they made cammy OP to appeal to sexually frustrated male players. Now they need to make changes to Dudley to appeal to begginers and respectful players.

You don’t need as many buffs as in the OP. Thats shit’s crazy. SSB should never be unpunishable.

Not to crap on this thread’s parade, I like how you guys got together, but you really want the range on forward fierce extended?
Even though it’s already an amazing button?

If you do that, can you shorten it’s active frames, because that shit stays out forever.

Making SSB break armor AND safe?

Dudlet’s jumping RH is an amazing air to air, in my opinion, it beats certain anti airs clean, and causes hard knockdown when you trade air to air.

EDIT:Okay, I see one guy did this, my bad.

lol that shit’s 9 frames, I never use it air to air.

And fuck the haters that are trying to hold Dudley back. “He can’t have this or that!”. We needs all the buffs. ALL OF THEM.

Also, people thinking Cammy just became OP recently lolol. She was at her worst in vanilla cause jump lk. didn’t cross up but she was still good. Cammy tier list goes Super > AE 2012 > AE > Vanilla.

I hope you weren’t serious on “I like how you guys got together” even though it was just that one persons idea to make the thread

If you reduce active frames, it won’t be useful whatsoever, the move itself doesn’t need range extension. It’s good on spacing, it’s good at going over lows such as Ryu’s cr.MK and meaty setups. f.HP doesn’t need a change, although I always wanted it to be -1 to deal with grapplers (gief) but I suppose that’s too much and OP vs the rest of the 38 characters. So it won’t happen. SSB only work when you stand grab or mash cr.tech, only good for baiting DPs as well and yet it doesn’t work on everybody. SSB is only good, AB tho would be great. -2, opponent is at an advantage. Not much Dudley can do at -2.

95% of the buffs listed in the OP is mostly his idea and how Dudley should be fix, not the forums. Because honestly Dudley doesn’t need 90% of what he’s asked for.

Reewind gonna ruin it for us again.

but if reewind can get f.HP -1 on block go for it Kreygasm!!!