Dudley Apparel

I have this one :slight_smile:

http://shop.eternalrival.com/product/gentlemanly-boxer

hey ive actually seen this one when ive searchedā€¦nice

Thanks for the link! :smiley:
Ordered that and the lunge punch one straight away, not terribly price even when shipped to Europe, too bad 3 shirts went over the customs limit by 2ā‚¬ so had to make due with 2 :slight_smile:

Keep us posted what you come up with!

Support Eternal Rivals, dude is GDLK. If you bought a shirt from him before and submit a pic to the site with you wearing the shirt, he gives you a 20% discount. He also runs contests weekly every sunday to win a free shirt on facebook and twitter. the shirts are high quality too iā€™ve bought 4 (fight money, lunge punch, dictator, and pineapple surprise) so far. fast shipping too.

Piped my interest. I defo need to keep it classy afterall.

I like the shirt ! This is the best ! :slight_smile:

thank you sir, iā€™ll take any ideas!!

Wow those are nice designs! Can you actually make shirts with those pics on it? I will pay seriouslyā€¦

dude, that shirt is gdlk. Are they ready? especially the one that somepunk posted a couple of days ago. classy.

thanks fellas, i havent printed any of em since ive been working other shirts, but if i can get 12 ppl or more that would buy one, ill get on it right away.

Count me as one of the twelve, those shirts are dope.

(only if you can makeā€™em in fatass sizes though :/)

well, the biggest size i can print is xxx-large, however it does cost 3 bucks more than small-xlarge.

Works for me.

Oh snap, Iā€™ll so pay for an XL on both of those.

not meaning to brag, but i spent the last few weeks fine tuneing my shirt!

i think its safe to asume i should put you all down for at least 3.

the final product

and i threw it on a model so you could see how you would look in are XXXXXL version of this baby.

Well, my Christmas shopping is done.

allofmymoney.paypal.com

lmao

woah now, one at a time please, just send me your credit card and social security numbers in a pm please.