Duckie the Self Aware Duck

^ DUCKIE- The Self Aware Auck… Now in TECHNICOLOR!

I guess even the old people thought that Duckie’s ability to take the bread by himself was surpising. :rofl: Even then, Duckie is a special duck after all.

Hey all, Duckie is being published by Funtime Comics ATM and I’m posting ALL the Duckie’s on my blog and calling them: “Duckie the Self-Aware Duck, A Re-Quack”

So if you are missing out on a few because of dead links all the Duckie ever created, as well as some unreleased stuff is being posted up there twice or so a week as well as some commentary.

Enjoy!:

www.pavementart.blogspot.com

that’s great news CptMunta :slight_smile:

Thinking of releasing Duckie the Self-Aware Duck the Collected Works on Comixology. Is 16 cartoons, approx 10 pages for 99c (USD) fair? Just realised I’ve been posting on SRK for 10 years and Rook has for 13! Way to make me feel old!

I had to skim though the pages to check out the comics you’ve made years ago. I like the simple art direction on your characters. Have you thought about making animated shorts for Duckie?

Thanks man, I picked up flash once ages ago and played around but found the interface really backward from other programs I animated in (premiere and after effects) so I dropped it. If I did animate it and I could hire any voice actor in the world, Duckie would be voiced by Steve Buscemi.

Or, I dunno… me.