Dragon Ball FighterZ: Legendary Saiyans Edition

Well try it in the lab then i mean, there really no need to go full theorycraft with training mode out xD.

But when i tried, the delay between the “static ghost” and when they start flying out. Opp has time to beam and dez the first one flying towardhim (and all the others) with a beam.
One of the guy i play the most has been a gotenks main since pretty much launch so we tried that kind of shenanigans a whole lot.

Can’t actually. Don’t have the game. I’m just a stream monster who likes to be informed and productive where I can.

(Usually that means match analysis and trailer dissection)

Oo oook.

Well in training so far i havent been able to get consistent non-beamable gotenks charge setup. You can mixup like piccolo with auto-homing ghost but if you try to charge you get peanuts. and you get beamed with the standby one by one ghosts.

The only scenario i guess it work is vs beamless/multi projectile less char who dont have one bar for vanish and dont have beam assist at the ready or dont have any move that tp behind the opp (like cell j2m or blueku). (so it’s bardock, 16, beerus, and huh…ginyu i guess. maybe piccolo i didnt test his tp moves and fat buu if gotenks is far enough)

Are there legit lag switchers on PC? I faced Lorall4 and literally I would get slideshow “please wait” logos going around in my combos, and once we land in neutral, it’s still whacky until a stray hit from him comes around and netplay all of a sudden feels normal… that is until I get a string going the next time. Felt like scummy play all around, and I had to Autocombo okizeme superdash (gimmick) just to take the game since it’s… well a gimmick.

Well, welcome to DBFZ online I guess.

(One too many literallys cringe*)

I hate this game online. The amount of stupid BS scrubtactics that you have to get passed just to play is dumb as fuck.

Literally playing against people that do nothing but beam homing dash vanish universal overhead and autocombo and its hard to beat them because fucking homing dash has a soft unreactable mixup on block between dash in or press buttons or block… dumb.

1 Like

Literally hit any button that’s like, not a low and you beat in every homing dash post block option except their backdash.

3 Likes

If the answer to a button is another button and it’s online, you can bet your bottom dollar it fails more times than it succeeds

Anyone else unable to play today? I’m stuck at “acquiring region information”

One thing I noticed about this game is that I get a lot less hate mail than other fighting games. Usually if I get a message it’s along the lines of “GGs” or “That was fun let’s play again some time”

In SFV and MvCI it was usually things like “go die”

1 Like

Here’s Grand Finals of the UK tournament I was at yesterday between my Teammate Aixy and AFoxygrampa. I managed to get 5th with my crappy team of T.Gohan/Tien/B.Goku but these guys were on another level and the set itself was ridiculous

5 Likes

On Steam it seems really hard to get in contact with someone’s Steam account in-game. Isn’t this the same for PS4?

More infinites:

https://twitter.com/Ninjaelephant31/status/986001447715192836

1 Like

Oh shit I just started labbing beerus in training mode again. Gonna see if there is a practical way to do this

Anyone have a list of starters for inifintes?

Havent seen a list but so far from memory here’s what i’ve got.

Non super : Recoom. Goku’s jumping downward kamehameha. A21’s 5S

lvl 1’s : Hit’s, A21’s, Bluku, 16, makkankosappo. Goku’s jumping downward kamehameha. Beerus, Agohan ?

I think it has to do with a number of hits happening very fast and the opponent not being able to tech out during them EVER (so those hits have no hitstun decay between them) and starting with that prevent hitstun decay from setting in. (but then there’s the agohan case wich i’m not sure about.).

I could be way wrong tho.

Over 200 fireballs thrown

Gained 1 bar of meter

Can beerus normally rapid fire his S or is that part of his super glitch? Cause unless I’m missing something he can’t do that normally

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies.

@evil_canadian @Blue_Team @King_of_penguins @appo

If any of you want to make a new thread go ahead and do so. Seems like Admin has likely added a new 10,000 post limit to all threads.

New thread can be found here: