Dormammu

hey people i been have a lot of problems fighting Dormammmu and i can seem to get around him when he is zoning like crazying and then kick your ass or doing doth at the same time.

What team do you play?

wolverine taskmaster and wesker i sometimes changes wesker for akuma. but i am starting to play with storm zero and captain America. those are the only people i know how to play with in the game

Taskmaster can fight Dorm really well, use your arrows to control the screen and you can rush him down too. Wolverine will beat Dorm when close, but will struggle if he decides to zone. Wesker can rival Dorm with teleports, and you can stop his specials on reaction with your gun. You should use Akuma’s Tatsu assist with your team, as it can make the Dormammu match a lot easier, well if you use it smartly. As it has projectile invincibility, but be careful as it loses to beam hypers such as Chaotic Flame. I can’t say anything regarding Storm Zero and Captain America, unfortunately. But Captain America can charge through fireballs with his Charging Star and Hyper Charging Star.

What do you struggle with in particular?

you cant beat him…

:stuck_out_tongue: if you’re getting beat by his zoning, you are holding forward way too much or pressiing buttons. Block and slowly but surely close in on him, fire a well timed projectile here and there. And be unpredictable with your movements, you dont wanna be always super-jumping to get in, cause you will get raped by purifications. If he lets a fireball loose, try to get a hit so it disappears, but dont be over-zealous, i suggest just blocking before he recovers and mixes you up.

If he’s raping you with trijump h/s… you gotta jump when he jumps lol, chickenblock that shit, cause you dont wanna be on the ground trying to block that.

And be wary of random chaotic flames lol.

thanks guy i really need that . when dormammu doing a mix up and if he is coming be hide you which way do you block,and why is it that when the person is zoning why not run is it becuase i will get my ass kick by him lmao