Dormammu: Lord Of Chaos videos

Got around to really doing a few Dormammu combos. The possibilities with his Power Ups are pretty vast! Not enough time to get around to them all… hopefully you pro’s can make it rain!

Note: I typically don’t read the forums before I do combos so I don’t get swayed by anything. Looks like there’s a dupe on Russell’s original corner combo. Nice!

[media=youtube]OocA-1Rfh-c[/media]
[media=youtube]PyZnkt81A2U[/media]
[media=youtube]k_QYbd_Enxk[/media]
[media=youtube]WppWtMW601k[/media]
[media=youtube]q0IqVnbulbM[/media]
[media=youtube]9CfKKAjjcpI[/media]
[media=youtube]cvVX8sHnDw0[/media]
[media=youtube]8tzZS80RBOY[/media]
[media=youtube]TTh1-nZs0II[/media]

[media=youtube]3pk56Thely8[/media] (old week 1 video)

Thanks Tragic! I’ll add most of these to the combo section of the main thread next week.

nice

Wow, 5, 8 and 10 were ridiculous! I love the finger snap at the end of the Chaotic Flames haha, I’d love to see someone win a match off that last hit.

The fly combo is nice too, I was trying to mess around with flying mid air combo, but all his moves seem to come out too slow.

I think 5 will be the most practical to learn and work off of b/c it is a mid screen combo and most Dorms are going to be full or mid screen.

I guess the Dorm meta game will revolve around setting up your hands

double dark dimension combos

Here are my Liberation combos…Check out how much meter you get from a connected Meteor Storm!

[media=youtube]PdsiFSh9Aiw[/media]
[media=youtube]5NCjwAJXrkU[/media]

Flashy and interesting combo looks like you only need 3 meter to start it, but damage is skewed since you use XFC level 3 with all characters alive. (Dark Dimension hit for 760k which is 1.9 times more damage than its 400k base)

The madness continues:
[media=youtube]Sl0fwRG4iGs[/media]
[media=youtube]t5IHgNWM9lM[/media]
[media=youtube]tBw63yjTDHY[/media]
[media=youtube]daK0wviDkWQ[/media]
[media=youtube]lYIRpTBSo9E[/media]

IMO, a real combo should be combos without assists. It’s cool to call an assist but you don’t really get more damage more than the standard.

NeoRussell

Good stuff NeoSell! First your SC4 Yoshi and now this. Props yo.

Very nice. Dmamge is skewed like someone pointed out but the important part to me is that you found a way to power up your POC/POD within the combo. I’m defintely going to start finding some ways to do this as well and this pointed me in the right direction.

[media=youtube]Fx-Xxuev-GU"[/media]

My actual post can be found here

after the qcb. H (liberation dark spell):
you can use an otg assist

edit: after qcb. H
(in the corner) :d:.:m:, :df:.:h:
within a match you could end it with flame carpet, perform an instant overhead into the bnb
(in the corner) :d:.:m:, :f:.:h:, :d:.:h:, :s:, Air Series, purification xx chaotic flame
this does 734,900 (if combo is started with j.:s:)

stuff like that

Updating the main thread with some of this stuff.

I like the 2 stock one, it’s a good way to get someone off you so you can reset yourself. The other ones are good too, but I’m not big on relying on corner combos.

Vidness is awesome! He did it :stuck_out_tongue:
Level 1 X-Factor, 3.5 meter : 1,963,200 damage.
[media=youtube]95p1tDbu7yE[/media]
It builds up 3 charges of liberation during the combo!! Really creative.
Thanks for uploading the updated combo video. :rock::tup:

Updated.

[media=youtube]nHktCP-mIxc[/media]

[media=youtube]Q18k_Zu4ZxA[/media]

Just for fun I wanted to see how many launches I could get with the character.

Can you release the liberation after the doom assist?

he could have jump canceled a launcher after doom assist to liberation.

I tried, tenderizer wrecks havoc on the hit stun. Fun potential tho…

-Vidness