Doom TEAM ideas yea xd!

Having a little trouble with Doom team
Basically I want to use him to full potential (tac/missile n possible meter builder)
My goal is to be flexible with pressure and keep away while at the same time have great synergy so let me know what u think best for such tactic.
Here’s what I have so far.
Possible main team:
Point: Dorma,Nova, Mag,Zero
2nd: Doom
Ancher: Hawkeye,Task, Sent, Spencer

I boiled down to Dorma/Doom/ but I can’t see the clear advantage between Hawkeye n Task. Spencer would give me pressure when he’s in and reset potential with angle assist and sent missile is always good for pressure.
Again feel free to add other characters for synergy even though i’d like to work with the given as much as possible thanks again.

Zero is the best character in the game so choose him I guess. Magneto and Dorm are also good choices. However, Dorm limits you more towards a zoning game. Morrigan and Spencer are also good point characters for Doom (missiles)

Just because Combofiend plays anchor Spencer, doesn’t mean you should do the same. There are MANY better anchors than Spencer. Vergil, Strider, Wesker, Phoenix are all options. Doom can combo from corner to corner, builds a ton of meter, and does great damage. He doesn’t need an assist for resets.

For point/Doom/Anchor, Doom’s best anchors/assists are Sent (though he sucks on point), Strider, Hawkeye (not the best Doom assist), Vergil (not the best Doom assist but great DHC and anchor).