Doom combos

New Doom combo with Bh. Painful, 100%.
[media=youtube]LwaklP66S58[/media]
Post your Doom combos or cheese Tactics here. Enjoy!

Fails for most stupid intro and music in combo video history.

Who taped that shit? It looks awful. Choppy, horrible res, black bars all over the monitor, you can’t even tell whats going on, shows to much faces (I.E. Idiots that wouldn’t get their faces shown otherwise.).

Horrible. That has to be one of the worst videos I’ve ever seen. The music keeps getting worse and worse. Is this serious?

EDIT: I’m sorry, this is so bad I’m laughing over here, the truth hurts. This guy uses HP throws like people can’t mash out of them LOL.

yeah, these combo vids look like they’re from 2003, you guys need to step your shit up

also, in the match videos, you guys have the worst defense i’ve ever seen

I just love your feedback. I will step my game. Thanks!

Don’t worry I’m getting better at this. By the way who are you again? Where are your videos? So I can learn from a master.

Unlike you, I know my combos are nothing out of the ordinary, so why would I put up vids of combos people have seen a thousand times before?

That would just be stupid, but then again, you should know.

OK

All the videos you’ve posted are terrible. If you’re JUST starting out with MvC2 I suggest you watch what’s already out there. That should give you a good idea of where you stand and what you need to improve on. There is no point in telling you what you’re missing all that’s necessary is to link you

HERE

HERE

HERE
HERE

HERE

HERE

HERE

HERE

HERE

HERE

and HERE

What’s even more scary is that those videos are not the best joo can do. :looney:

Wow, the infamous Magnetro2000. It’s a honor to meet you. Nope, I’m not just starting out, but there alot of things I can improve on. You may think my videos are terrible, but I don’t. I’ve seen about every Mvc2 video that’s out there and guess what? Majority of your sweet players play exactly the same with a few exceptions. I never knock anyone’s skills and I encourage any feedback good or bad that’s goin to improve my game play. But only a few are knocking my videos and I’m improving them as we speak and that stuff Joo and yuta do is amazing, but can the average player do them. Maybe. I can do half of them, but not all of them. My combos whatever they were deprive from are basic, but if there not taken 75%-100% without levels or one level in real matches there killing any character. That’s what makes them great, but the music could be better. It is my first time making vids so that’s another thing I have to work on. Thanks for the help though. Now that’s scary.

Thanks for pointing out why your “combo” videos suck. You’ve been reported for spamming in the sub forums to 3 mods by more than 8 people.

Enjoy the ban.

who is joo and does he play in evo