Doom combos with assists

This thread is for people to post combos that can be done by doom with various assists.
Btw most doom teams have sent or storm so combos featuring their assists would be nice. I was playing around with doom in training mode, and capcom works out really well too.
Launch + call cap, magic series ad up super photons can do up to 90 damage if done correctly. and of course if you got storm you can dhc to hailstorm. Hell if cap is next you dhc to either one of his supers for good damage. Also i was just wondering, can doom do fast fly combos?

None that are worth it. Not good to go fancy with Doom.

doesn’t launch, lp, lk, lp, lk, whiffed fp, photon array do enuff damage?? save using the assists for when u DHC or something (since most people DHC to sent or storm)

Doctor Doom/Cable (projectile)
corner
c. lk, c. lk, assist, s. hkxxsjxxad df, lk, lk, landxxc. hp, sj, hold forward lp, lk, lk, hp throw, lk, lk, ad f, hp throw, lk, hk, APA

Everyone watch dj-b14’s Dr.Doom vid… combo’s resets galore!!

no such thing has ‘enuff damage’. :lol:

I thought the same thing about sentinel, and then I played against team scrub. Adding commando in makes his combos that much more devestating.

I suppose fast flying Doom’s corner infinite would count as a fast fly combo.

Would this work? I haven’t had time to test it out.

dash in c. lk, c. lk, launch, sj. lp, lk, lp, lk, air dash down to forward, fierce throw, (on way down) OTG sj. lk, land, launch, sj. lk, lk, hk, fly, lk, lk, hk, unfly, lk, lk, hk, fly, lk, hk, unfly(infinite a few reps)…then when u get to a rep where u have to activate flight, lp, lk, lp, lk, air dash down to forward, fierce throw, lk, hk + Commando, Photon Array

I know you can OTG after the fierce throw in the corner, I just haven’t put it all together.

Actually, you never unfly in Doom’s infinite. All the reps are the same: you activate flight each time. The hk cancels the flight and then you immediately reactivate it.

What’s the most damaging/reliable combo Doom has without assists? And… how do those airdash combos work? They don’t work the same way Storm or Magento when they do their airdash combos.

i remember somebody posting a reset/crossover air combo for doom. it was like launch, sj. lp, air dash d/f, sj. lp… something like that. granted, it’s doom and it really wouldn’t work after 2 times, but i’d still like to know. anybody remember it?

I’m under my friends name here. I actually found that if you do this combo with doom that you have enough time to dhc out to the next character. Airdash down and call out sent drones then lk, lk, drones hit, dash in d+lk, lk, d+fp air combo into pink shit then dhc to hsf etc… I think the reason this whole combo works is because there’s enough time when doom’s doing his combo for sent to recover after being called out. When I say recover I mean as in sent being able to be dhced in after doom’s long combo finishes.
Here’s something I wanna know also, is this combo rollable? Opponent in corner air dash down lk, lk, land then dash d+lk, lk, d+fp, sj lp, lk, lp, lk, headstomp, airdash down then call psylocke, psy hits then you land and do? d+lk, (otg, and I think you can get it to hit like mag’s d+lk, d+hk slide thing) d+fp, sj lp, lk, lp, lk, headstomp, apa then dhc of choice

Doom Vid

Yo were can i find that dj-b14 vid with doom?

I don’t know if he’s still looking for the answer to this one but the most damaging combo doom has besides magic series, ad df+throw in the corner then do photon super is just

Launch, lk, lk (small pause) photon super. Does the most damage without a throw involved. Plus people can always see dooms throw coming so easy to tech.

His other one is launch, magic series, ad uf, photon super

uh…vs bh in corner:

tri-jump in lk, lp, land, [s.lp XX sj.lk XX a/d down lp, land] x 5, dash in s.lp + sent, s.fk[2 hits], assist hits, XX sj XX a/d d/f, lk, lp, land, dash in c.lk, c.lk, c.fp, [sj.lk, lp, fk XX fly] x 3, lk, fk XX APA, dhc HSF, s.fk…

…bleh…

with dooms sj XX infinite, you’ll have to alternate s.lp and s.lk sometimes.

props to dr. who…

This Combo doesnt have assists but…

I usually do c.FP xx sj xx sj.LP, sj.LK, sj. MP, sj.RH xx AD/F xx Photon Super.

Is that more practicle then doing AC into AD/UF Photon Super?

the reason its better to link the photon super to an air combo that doesn’t involve dashes is because of the fact that you come straight down after the super. The reason why this is bad is because photon array is unrollable and from what i hear there are very good mind games you can play after landing a photon array combo.

Not to mention, after that combo Doom is in normal jump state and can’t block or do anything else.

Your opponent can stand back up and punish you when the combo is over.

I’ve done this doom combo before many times but I want to know is it practical to use at all.

S.lp,S.lp,fdfddbbub+pp
or
S.lp,C.lp,dooms rocks cancel at very beginning wiht photon array.