Don't call it a comeback

“I’m goin insane, startin the hurricane, releasin pain”

actually it is a comeback…i just didn’t know how to introduce myself to the forum

I somehow discovered the ‘I AM STREET FIGHTER’ anniversary documentary and it brought back so many great memories. I had no idea the game was still alive. I haven’t played since I got rid of my Sega Genesis.

I’ve fallen in love with this game all over again…have been playing some of the releases that passed me by but still haven’t made my way to IV

Apparently throwing hadoukens is like riding a bike haha

thanks to this forum I’m finally getting into more of nuances within the series.

unfortunately I don’t have the ability to play on the internet so I’ve been playing nothing but ps1 ports with no one but myself lol

can’t wait to play with real people someday! it has been nearly 20 years since I’ve been able to do that haha

for those of you that are as old as I am how do you feel about IV?

btw…
does anyone know why Google doesn’t trust this site? I’ve done some internet searches in regards to Street Fighter and half the time I click on a link to this forum it says NOT A TRUSTED SITE
I’ve never had Google tell me that about another site on the internet.
Why isn’t this place trusted?

inb4 a smart ass comment about the bold part.

The “not trusted” thing doesnt show up on my end, so im not sure about that one on your end.

Because you didn’t get your parents’ permission to go online.

Please be nice :).

Unnecessarily complex, slow, and full of cutscenes during gameplay. I guess I’m just a grumpy old man at this point, but the only SF I’m playing is Super Turbo. Would play SF3 if there was some small local scene for it as well.

If you do get proper internet access and want to play more of the games you played when you were younger, there’s always GGPO and Supercade to play those online. Good little communities for a bunch of classic fighters.

Just bear in mind that the SF you were playing 20 years ago was probably barely SF… lots of players get this wakeup call if all they played with when they were younger were their friends. Even some of the players I knew that used to play SF2 every day at the arcades still had rules against tick-throwing. Prepare to get an ass-beating and really learn how to play your game of choice… it’s quite a bit of fun.