Don's Arcade Torrance: Fridays 7pm-4am: H2H Astro City Street Fighter Alpha 3 Arcade Machine

I have a Head to Head Astro City Street Fighter Alpha 3 arcade setup. Every Friday from 8pm-3am. All are welcome. Everyone is invited. The more the merrier. Anyone new who wishes to join please text me at 310 344 9367.

Hope to see everyone here.

RULES:

This is my home. Please have decency for me and for my place.

Everyone must pay the $5 entry fee after they enter my garage and before they play one game. Once you enter my garage you must find me and pay me $5. Every Friday I will write your name on a list to make sure that you payed. That way you are free to do anything you want. You could even leave my place to go out for food and come back. So please make it easy on me and pay me the $5 entry fee as soon as you enter and get it over with so that you can have fun.

When you get to my place DO NOT KNOCK ON THE FRONT DOOR and DO NOT KNOCK ON THE GARAGE DOOR. When you get there, there will be an opening on the wooden gate on the side of my garage. After you pass that wooden gate there will be an open door that you can go through. It should be obvious because you will see the light and hear the noise that will come from the garage.

So anyone and everyone is invited and all are welcomed. There is no limit amount of people who can attend so if you want to feel free to bring people with you. The more the merrier. Everyone, however, must pay the entry fee. If you’re a regular and you know the place you could just show up. No need to call. If you’re new and you would like to attend call or text Don at (310) 344-9367. I prefer text. Contact me and I will give you the address.

EVERYTHING ENDS AT 3AM. If everyone is still here we shall go all the way to 3AM.

No alcohol or drugs.

No smoking. If you must smoke, smoke outside on the sidewalk so that you could throw your cigarette butts away in the gutter. No smoking in the garage please. And please throw your cigarette butts in the gutter of my driveway and no where else. Please don’t throw them anywhere else. I could get in trouble if you throw it on my neighbor’s property.

No racist comments please. Racist comments will not be tolerated.

Trash talking is allowed but keep it fun. Don’t let it get too personal and don’t get out of line. Please keep it in the game.

I already have eight TE joysticks provided but if you still think it’s necessary to bring your own joystick or controller please feel free to do so.

I know when you’re playing for hours you could get thirsty. I’m selling water and a can of coke for $1.

Since everyone is paying now ARCADE RULES are now mandatory. When there a lot of people there, the game must be in arcade mode. Loser must leave after one two/three round match (No more than two/three rounds) while the winner stays. So please everyone cooperate, share, and be fair.

When all stations are full and there are people waiting, 20 wins in a row will get you a free can of coke or bottle of water. Once you get 20 wins pause the game and show the 20 game winning streak to me.

I just want to make it clear that OUTSIDE FOOD IS ALLOWED. JUST KNOW THAT THE TRASH CAN IS THE BLACK TRASH CAN OUTSIDE. I don’t mind you guys bringing your food and drinks when you come over. If there are any volunteers we could also send someone out on a run to get us McDonald’s or In N Out.

It’s ok to leave your empty cans and plastic bottles laying around my garage since I recycle. I will collect them later. **BUT PLEASE THROW AWAY YOUR FOOD WRAPPERS AND TRASH. I GOT ENOUGH TRASH TO CLEAN UP AFTERWARDS AND I DON’T WANT A MESS. PLEASE DON’T MAKE MY PLACE DISGUSTING. BE NEAT. **

**I have the right to ban anyone if I want to. So please don’t let me get upset with you because I don’t want to ban anyone and divide the community. I want everyone to be able to join the club. So stay on my good side. **

Have fun. The whole purpose of this place is to have fun playing Street Fighter together. I myself don’t play as much these days. But I like hosting and helping the community by providing them a place to gather and play once a week. I do this for the greater good of the So Cal Fighting Game Community. I just want to get as many people playing offline Street Fighter or other fighting games competitively as I can.

SO THESE ARE THE RULES OF DON’S ARCADE. EVERYONE MUST FOLLOW THEM.

Thanks guys. Hope to see you. Drive safely.

Here’s also a link to a Street Fighter Alpha 3 page that was created for people to join. Please join.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/475002559197074/

Tomorrow we shall have a gathering. Anyone and everyone is invited. The more the merrier. Anyone new who wishes to join us please pm or text me at 310 344 9367 if you have any questions.

Hope to see y’all tomorrow.

Tonight we shall have a gathering. Anyone and everyone is invited. All are welcomed. The more the merrier. I’ll be going around to collect the E fee so please have it ready when I ask for it. Anyone new who wishes to join us please text me at 310 344 9367.

Hope to see y’all tonight:)

Tonight we shall have a gathering. Anyone and everyone is invited. All are welcomed. The more the merrier. I’ll be going around to collect the E fee so please have it ready when I ask for it. Anyone new who wishes to join us please text me at 310 344 9367.

Tonight we shall have a gathering. Anyone and everyone is invited. All are welcomed. The more the merrier. I’ll be going around to collect the E fee so please have it read when I ask for it. Anyone new who wishes to join us please text me at 310 344 9367.

Tonight we shall have a gathering. Anyone and everyone is invited. All are welcomed. The more the merrier. I’ll be going around to collect the E fee so please have it read when I ask for it. Anyone new who wishes to join us please text me at 310 344 9367.

Tonight we shall have a gathering. Anyone and everyone is invited. All are welcome. The more the merrier. I’l be going around to collect the E fee so please have it ready when I ask for it. Anyone new who wishes to join us please text me at 310 344 9367.

Hope to see you tonight:)

Come on over and let’s enjoy our last weeks here. And bring a jacket it’s freezing.

Tonight we shall have a gathering. Anyone and everyone is invited. The more the merrier. I’ll be going around to collect the E fee so please have it ready when I ask. Anyone new who wishes to join us please text me at 310 344 9367.

Anyone going to FFA tonight good luck. The Mayans will be joining me tonight to take me away. Hope to see y’all tonight.

Tonight we shall have a gathering from 7pm-4am. Anyone and everyone is invited. The more the merrier. I’ll be going around to collect the E fee so please have it ready when I ask. Anyone new who wishes to join us please text me at 310 344 9367.

Hope to see everyone tonight.

Tonight we shall have a gathering from 7pm-4am. Anyone and everyone is invited. The more the merrier. I’ll be going around to collect the E fee so please have it ready when I ask for it. Anyone new who wishes to join us please text me at 310 344 9367. Please read link for rules and regulations.

Tonight we shall have a gathering from 7pm-4am. Still big house. Everyone and anyone is invited. The more the merrier. I’ll be going around to collect the E fee so please have it ready when I ask for it. Anyone new who wishes to join us please text me at 310 344 9367.

Tonight we shall have a gathering from 7pm-4am. Still big house. Everyone and anyone is invited. The more the merrier. I’ll be going around to collect the E fee so please have it ready when I ask for it. Anyone new who wishes to join us please text me at 310 344 9367.

Tonight we shall have a gathering from 7pm-4am. Anyone and everyone is invited. The more the merrier. I’ll be going around to ask for the E fee so please have it ready when I ask. Anyone new who wishes to join us please text me at 310 344 9367.

Tonight we shall have a gathering from 7pm-4am. Anyone and everyone is invited. The more the merrier. I’ll be going around to ask for the E fee so please have it ready when I ask. Anyone new who wishes to join us please text me at 310 344 9367.