Don's Arcade aka Astro City: Torrance/Carson Fridays 8pm-3am

It’s ok. All cagging is welcomed at my place.

That didn’t sound right:p

Also, if anyone that’s going tomorrow is somewhat knowledgeable with TE stick modding, I want to bounce a question or two off of you. It isn’t anything big, I’d just rather talk to someone directly about it.

lolz whut u guyz dont like CAGz? :slight_smile: CAGz r de best.

I cant helpz it, itz in mah blood. C…A…G… fo Lyfe.

Well Well Well… Dons Arcade is Back. Well I got my 5$ ready. Quick question is thta 5$ all day? If i leave and come back would i have to pay again?

Muzras is the best hustla on SRK. Gamberbee approved! Do you have any resources on how to get some macbook pro’s for cheap?

I’m collecting my quarters to get my payment ready!

Hope to see you guys tonight!

Thanks guys.

Yes the $5 will last you all Friday night to early Saturday morning from 7pm-4am. If enough people are feeling it, I will keep it open until 5am.

So please make this easy on me and greet me first and pay the $5 so that I can get your name on the list and you can do what you want to do. You can play then take a smoke break and come back or go out to eat and come back. Or if you’re feeling it, go to the beach and come back. The beach is like only 5-10 minutes away from my house.

When you give me your name, give me two names. Preferably your srk name and your first name so it’s not personal like when you give me your first and last name. I wouldn’t like giving out my first and last name myself but if you want to you can. It doesn’t really matter to me. It’s just to distinguish if other guys have the first name as you. So for example on the list I will write “Memories Todd” or “Dander Lenin”. It will also give me a good idea of remembering everyone by name and face.

So everyone and anybody are welcomed. You can bring friends if you want. The more the merrier. There is no limit. Just remember that entry fee for the electricity bill is $5 per person. I will be texting everyone shortly for the reminder. Anyone new who has never been to my place before and would like to come please feel free to text me at (310) 344-9367.

Remember when you come here go through the side open gate by the garage and never the front door.

Thanks. Hope to see you all tonight. Drive safely:)

so awesome to hear. I’ll try to make it out one of these nights!

I just grabbed this post from some thread by some dude

We don’t need 10 players to get this going and if some of the players decide they don’t want to try it this week (you), the rankings and points carry on indefinitely so they can always jump in at a later date to avoid facing off against a player that would scrizzape you (me).

Naked_Snake, Herman and other random 3s heads from Don’s this is for you. All you other players that say you like 3s, this is also for you. I will even coach you to victory.

We’ll see what happens tonight first. This is the first time I’m having it in a month so I’m not sure how many will show. It benefits everyone if a lot of people show up like before. I hope everyone returns. The more the merrier:)

Can I start at automatic Kyousha?

don, what’s your avatar?

haha. It’s a mystery:p

See I’m already lost. I’m new to the Danisen thing, I just wanted to get something that might spark more interest for the sf4 player.

You can start at automatic kyoushutthefuckup though

I own you

Oh that reminds me.

Money Matches!!! $5 minimum. Loser can request a double or nothing but winner must agree to it.

I will pass around a sign up sheet for money matches. One for SSF4 and one for 3S.

Everything first to five.

I can explain it better for the illiterate folk.

You.

Will you be there tonight!?

Maybe. I need to make sure there will be 3s interest because even after giving ssf4 a real chance just burned me out. It was too…flowchart. OMG he finished a combo, start over!

Text me Jeremy.

I’ll be playing both, because that’s how I roll. DUnno what time I’ll be getting there if not the old usual. AND DID YOU LOSE MY NUMBER, I SWEAR TO GOD. TE CHINGO CABRON.

Thank you everyone for joining me tonight. It was good to see you all after a long layoff. We had 16 ppl total. A great number I think considering I’m starting all over again with new rules.

Thank you all. I appreciate it. I hope everyone got home safely.

Next week.

Good stuff as always, glad to see Don’s kicking again.