Dolphin Netplay Setup Guide

I’m all up for a Skype/Steam group. That would be where people are online almost all the time so it’s easier to just ask for a quick game. No one remembers to check the IRC chat and they will only go there when actively seeking games so it won’t be so easy to send invites to people.

I doubt anybody will see this on time but anybody want to get a quick set going.

How good of a computer do you need to run this?

Minimum Requirements (480p/60 FPS):
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 or AMD Phenom X2 555
RAM: 2 GB DDR2
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 or NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or AMD Radeon HD 4770
Operating System: Windows Vista 32-bit or Mac OS X 10.6 “Snow Leopard” 32-bit
Hard Drive Space: 5 GB free

Recommended Specifications (1080p/60 FPS):
Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K or AMD Phenom X6 1090T
RAM: 4 GB DDR3
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 or AMD Radeon HD 7850
Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit or Mac OS X 10.9 “Mavericks” 64-bit

from op

But I need it in layman’s terms.

It’s pretty much impossible to explain those specs in a simpler format. Just use the run command and type DxDiag, it will show a list of your specs that you can simply just compare to the above one. Obviously bigger numbers are better.

Ah I see, thanks. Well, looks like I’m nowhere near the requirements. Ah well.

Ah finally! I’vev been waiting to see this happen. I’m all set and ready to play. pm me here or on steam to link up to play. Also, how do I use the Geck Codes? I don’t see the secret characters anywhere

anybody want to play at all today? Just send me a pm or post here. I’m decent and im available all day today

Just a heads up to all the people here who owns a actual nintendo wii, the game Tatsunoko vs Capcom Ultimate AllStars was “NOT” affected by the nintendo wifi service being shut down. I am assuming it is because TvC does not run on Gamespy servers.

is IRC still where its at or has Skype/ facebook group been established

Gonna try and set this up been really itching for some tvc matches

Let me know if anyone can get the GeckOS codes to work alongside the iso. The characters aren’t unlocked even though I’ve followed the instructions

fixed it.
i don’t think my video card can support it.

Does anybody still play this game? I would like to play someone since wii online is gone.

I do. I’m always down for some games

trying to play this game but dolphin is giving me this error

Failed to load D3DCompiler_42.dll, update your dx11 runtime, please.

whats this mean…better yet, how do i fix it?

Does anybody still play this its been a while and I want to get back to playing this.

Just as a note, the IRC channel is essentially dead. Rotanibor and I have been the only consistent presence in it since its inception, so I’m removing it from the guide.

Use OpenGL instead.

Add me on Steam through my signature and I’ll be happy to play you.

Where can I find people to play with Dolphin?